Wedding

Shout out to @Jacklynpumkin

"Are you scared?"
"No!"
"Are you nervous?"
"No!"
"do you need to use the restroom?"
"N-...Yes"she said. Uraraka laughs as she lead her to the restroom seeming she finished helping you with Your dress.

"Your really making me feel better (y/n) I'm so nervous""Why uncle Tenten is nice""Yes but I'm scared I'm not good enough-""If you weren't good enough he wouldn't have proposed,common sense "(y/n) stated

"Why uncle Tenten is nice"
"Yes but I'm scared I'm not good enough-"
"If you weren't good enough he wouldn't have proposed,common sense "(y/n) stated. Uraraka blushes from embarrassment.

" I guess "she said quietly.
"Untie ocha uncle tenten loves you..."
"What if I don't love him"
"Then why did you say yes?"(y/n) said crossing her arms.
" because I do love him I love him so much! "
"And...she's back..." (Y/n) smiled. "Now can I potty?"

T

he wedding started. (Y/n) was the flower girl and she threw pastel pink and white flowers. She threw some in people's face to mess with them.
"You get flowers... you get flowers!" she said throwing some at Inki and Toshinori
"oh not you..." she said looking at Mineta weirdly.
(Y/n) Then dumped the rest of the flowers on the floor in front of Iida and Uraraka.
Midoryia was one of the groomsmen with tokoyami and Iida's brother tenshi. Asui was a bridesmaid as well as momo and mina.

Once they kissed (y/n) gagged and covered her eyes as everyone else clapped and cheered at the new wedded couple as they also laughed at (y/n)'s reaction.
The after party was just as fun (y/n)wasn't allowed to have the fruit punch.
"But daddy..."
" No you can't have this it's for adults only"
"Since when was a kids drink for adults" and pouted.
"No...I'll be back with  your food don't move from that spot" he said. (Y/n) could never disobey direct orders from her father so she say there.
"Pst...(y/n)" said a voice from behind. (Y/n) turned It was katsuki. He gave (y/n) his cup of punch.I
"Don't tell your father..." he whispers. (Y/n) nodded as she took a few gulps before she gave it back.
"Thanks uncle Kat-"
"Katsuki bakugou!" Midoryia yelled. The room with silent.

"Ah Fu-"
"And your curse...you better pray to all might..." he said walking over. Bakugou stood up and ran to all might.
"Please don't let him get me please!" he begged.
"Sorry even I can't stop him"
"FUCK!"
" KATSUKI!!! "

While all this happens (y/n) drunk the rest of the punch in the inside.

Midoryia was dancing with (y/n) when the music stopped and the roof broke. Midoryia covered (y/n) from the debri. He told (y/n) to run to the back of the room.
"Aww looks like I crashed the party" said a familiar voice. Everyone turned. A giant robot stood over them.
"Hatsume....Everyone said in unison

"What's with gloomy faces...it's just me"she smiled as she jumped off the giant robot and walked over to the punch.
"Do you like my baby she's a new one... "She said as She took a sip.
"Not enough sugar"
"Why are you here "
"Just celebrating your wedding" she said innocently. Iida glared.
"Get out"he said.
" Is that how you talk to an old friend "
"We are NOT...friends" he snarled. Hatsume frowned.

"First you dump me for that piece of garbage, then you act like I don't exist anymore, oh not to mention you took Deku away from me who was my best helper-"
"You hacked into one of the 'upgrades' you gave me"Midoryia said.
" I was only trying to help"
"By holding back my punches I could have died!"
" But you didn't "she said. Midoryia glared.
Hatsume rolled her eyes.
" I can't believe I dated you... "Midoryia added coldly.
"Such a shame and to think that I still love you..." She said sadly.
"Well like I told you ten years ago I'm done with you"he snapped. (Y/n) started completely confused.
" Anyways...then, you go on and get married without at least inviting me-"
"Your a villain what do you expect?!" Iida responded.
"THAT'S NOT A EXCUSE!!!" she said smashing the glass cup on the ground. She looked around to lay her eyes on (y/n).
"Oh! I know you!!" she said as her booster shoes fly over to her. (Y/n) stares nervously.
"Y-you do?"
"Oh yes I do! Your the happiness of The Number one hero!" she said pinching her cheeks.
"O-ow"she said as Hatsume let go.
" sorry your just so cute I can just take you away from your father and keep you! "She said. (Y/n) backed away as she giggled at the complement.
"Your funny miss"she smiled. Midoryia ran over as well as the rest of the hero's/guest.
"Oh I'm not joking... "She said as she pulled out a tranquilizer. Midoryia jumped and moved both of them out of the way.  Hatsume growled as she jumped back into the Robot.
" I can never have my fun can i"she groaned. Midoryia glared as he held (y/n) closely. The problem was the punch was getting to her and she lost consciousness.
Midoryia noticed.
"What did you do?!"
" Me nothing! "She said offend "I'll see you soon my deku...then we'll all be a family again!" she laughed. She made her robot fly into the air as she disappears in the night sky. Midoryia sighed as he looked at
(y/n).
"She smells like...punch..." he said his voice growing darker. Katsuki backed away.
"W-wait wait-"
"(Y/n)'s asleep now let's settle things katsuki..."
.
.
.
(Y/n) woke up the next morning to see Midoryia next to her. Midoryia opens an eye and smiles.
"Hi..."
"Good morning daddy" she whispers. Midoryia smiled and hugged her and rolled over till she was in too if him.
"Go back to sleep in still tired"he said. (Y/n) laughed.
" but I'm not sleepy... "She smiled.
"We had a crazy day yesterday and I'm exhausted..." Midoryia stated. (Y/n) paused.
"What is it?" Midoryia asked.
"Who was that lady..."she askes. Midoryia sighed.
"(y/n) be prepared for a long story..."