Painful dreams while wide awake

Midoryia shot up again to see his room was a mess again. It was the same dream he had three weeks ago when they arrived at the beach house. Midoryia sighed annoyed as there was a knock on the door.
"Daddy...you woke up late...it's 10:36-"
" are you serious! "He said shocked as he looked at the clock it was indeed 10:36 wait no 10:37. Midoryia stood up quickly as he opened the door to be greeted by the light of his day.
" good morning daddy "she smiled
" good morning beautiful "he smiled scooping her up as he walked down the stairs kissing her forehead in the process.
" how did you sleep? "He asked.
" amazing I dreamed I was a pirate fighting the evil ghost named cheese "
"Cheese huh?" he chuckled. (Y/n) nodded
"You yup yup he even looked like one too!"she said amazed. Midoryia smiled Oh how he wished he could sleep that easy.
"What about you daddy?" she asked. Midoryia turned and sighed.
"An same old same old...darkness and peace" he said.
"You say that every time" she groans playfully.
"Well it's true"he lied with a smile. It hurt Midoryia to lie to his daughter but he didn't want her to worry especially when the dream was quite terrifying what bothers him was he knew how to control the dream but always ended the same.

" Daddy! "(y/n) called. Midoryia turned as he was snapped out of his thoughts.
"O-oh sorry sweetie a lots been on my mind" he said honestly.
"Like what?" she asked.
"Mostly work and seeing if you want to go to work with me"he said. (Y/n) gasps.
"Really?! "She said. Midoryia nodded as he placed (y/n) in her chair. She cheered happily.
"Oh yeah oh yeah I'm going to be with daddy oh yeah oh yeah I'm going to be daddy "she sung. Midoryia smiled as he made waffles and eggs with some sausages that he needed to cut up. Midoryia starred nervously at the knife but regardless grabbed it anyways. Once he was done cutting he sighed. As he quickly placed the knife in the sink.

Every day Midoryia was getting more Paranoid.

"Oh we get to make sure everything is alright?!" she said excitedly as she sat on one of his shoulders. Midoryia nodded as they walked through the city as he waved to fellow Citizens.
Soon there where Two men with hoods that stood a few feet away from the two as the kept there heads down. (Y/n) was too busy waving and smiling thinking everything was cupcakes and rainbows.

Midoryia starred suspiciously knowing something was up, but decided it would be best not to jump into conclusions or start a fight because one (y/n) was here and two there where too many citizens around. Midoryia simply smiled and waved at the two as he walked around him.
"You dare treat us like citizens?!!" Yelled one of them. Midoryia turns as well as most citizens and of course (y/n).
"I beg your pardon -"
"You saw us and all you did was wave...how cruel" said the other as the slowly turned to him there feet not moving. (Y/n) whimpers as most people back away. Midoryia starred with a serious yet emotionless expression he places (y/n) down.
" run and hide (y/n) "he said. (Y/n) runs off as she hid in a trashcan stinky but helpful and far far away.

" I guess that was smart but you'll find her right" Questioned the first one. Midoryia starred unamused
"Of course I will"he said slightly offend and worried about (y/n)'s safety.
" You better hope you don't or that dream you've been having gonna happen "he said. Midoryia's eyes widen as his skin turned pale.
"How do you -"
" My quirk gives me the ability to find your biggest fears and turn them into a dream"he said. Midoryia glares.
"How are you so sure it's going to happen?" Midoryia demanded.
"It's quite simple really" said the twin he blew blueish purple smoke Midoryia covers his face as he tries to see but his eyes began to burn as his body became weak as he soon submitted to the smoke.
The twins laugh as it soon fades out into darkness.

Midoryia walked up in a black area. As a table is brought to him. On it was a knife a aired out balloon  a bat ,a Piece of paper and a bucket of boiling water. Midoryia starred nervously.
"Pick one"said one of the twins. Midoryia refused.
" do it or well pick".  Midoryia pointed at the balloon.
Then all of a sudden he was suffocating (y/n) Midoryia tried to stop himself but his body was out of his control. Then he was back to the room he then was forced to pick the bat as he constantly hit her with (y/n) she begged him to stop till he finally on the second hit cracks her head open. The the paper was shoved down her throat as she choked to death. And the knife he easily slit her neck. Midoryia was then shoving (y/n) inside a giant tub of boiling water.  (Y/n) screams surrounded him.
This pained Midoryia to the point it would make him lose control of his quirk.
This happened to him every night.

He would hurt (y/n) to the point it killed her. And that was his greatest fear.
Midoryia was stuck in his mind as he replayed the scenarios over and over again.

In the real world the other twin took control of Midoryia's body. As he then used his mind to locate where (y/n) would be.
(Y/n) wasn't hearing anything expect some screams and crashes here and there. Then the trash bin opened to reveal Midoryia. (Y/n) smiles
"Did you get the bad guys?!" she asked excitedly. Midoryia didn't respond only stare blankly into the distance. (Y/n) frowns a bit as she realized the look he had on his face. It was empty and cold and more so lifeless.
"D-daddy?" she said quietly. Midoryia then grabbed her arm roughly and threw her across the street.
(Y/n) screams as she landed on her foot incorrectly. She whimpers as she tried to get away. Midoryia simply jumps on the other side of the street in front of her. (Y/n) stumbles back as she looks up at him in fear.
Midoryia raised his fist and slammed it on her.

(Y/n)'s world went black