Christmas pt 3: Presents

(Y/n) was the first to wake up. She crawls over her father and peaks through Midoryia's door to see the Christmas tree with more presents than before. She squeals. And runs to the bed jumping up and down. Zeus barking happily as he jumps up and down his tail wagging.
"Wake up its Christmas! Daddy come on I'm ready!!!" she says. Midoryia groans.
"I'm not~let me get my beauty rest-"
"your beautiful either way"she pouts Midoryia opens an eye offended but closed it with a smug smile.
"Right..handsome rest-"
"Get it later! Come on!" she says jumping on him causing him to sit up. He sighs and looks at the innocent bean on his lap, her eyes where filled with pure joy and excitement.
"Really"he says. (Y/n) giggles covering her smile.
"It's Christmas" she whispers. Midoryia sighs as he flops on his back.
"Breakfast first....and merry Christmas" he smiles. (Y/n) pumps her fist as she ran out of the room cheering loudly. Midoryia watched her tiredly.
"Ugh...self reminder; apologize to my mom for every Christmas that existed....."
" DADDY! "
"I'm coming I'm coming geez...." he chuckled with a yawn afterwards, running he looks at the tree seeing all the presents.
"Wow you've really been a good girl"he sighs. (Y/n) was dancing in her spot she simply couldn't sit still.
"Aren't you a ball of energy this morning "he chuckled.
" Its Christmas "she replied. Midoryia sighs nodding.
"It is, now let's eat I have something special for you today? "
"COOKIES?!"
" Absolutely-"
"Yee-"
"Not"Midoryia finished. (Y/n) groans. Midoryia chuckled as he gets the ingredients.
Even though people say otherwise Midoryia was an Amazing cook he had to be if he was going to be a father not to mention he was bored before (y/n) came into his life and practice till he became is own 200 star chef. Even Bakugou admitted that he was better.

He made Christmas pancakes with Apple cinnamon mixed in the batter. When (y/n) eats it she beams.
"It taste like Christmas! "
"I don't think that's a thing but..."
"Your just not cultured "she says. Midoryia blinks offended.
"What do you know about being cultured "
"More than you if your arguing with me"she jokes. Midoryia paused.
"Agree to disagree "he said as pink was tinted from his face from embarrassment as he walks in the kitchen triple checking he turned everything off.
"Okay"(y/n) smiles as she finished her pancakes.

The moment everyone has been waiting for....pre-
"PREEAAASNNTSSSS!! "(y/n) cheers running to the tree. Midoryia ran over as he held his phone.
"Okay go ahead"
She rips open the first one and gasped.
"A stuffed panda wow!" she says as she hugs it. "And I get to make a mess!?" . Midoryia paused.
"Let me get a trash bag..."

Lets go down the list of what she got...
24 different types of stuffed animals
7 onesie's (one of which Midoryia liked most since it was his suit the others where, Shoto, bakugou's,Kirishima,all might, limillion, and Iida)
6 new outfits
And 10 pieces of jewelry

Midoryia smiles as he looked at how instead of a mess, (y/n) had made a pile of ripped paper. Once Midoryia finished there was a knock on the door. Midoryia opens the door to see Shoto and Bakugou.
"Merry Christmas Deku"
"Merry Christmas Midoryia"
"Kacchan!! Shoto!" he says smiling "and merry Christmas to you and well"
"Uncle sho and uncle kat! Its Christmas!"(Y/n) calls as she ran over Bakugou picks her up as he pinched her cheek.
" danm right about that"he grins as Midoryia crossed his arms like a mother as he gave Bakugou a look. Shoto smiles slightly as Bakugou glanced away clearing his throat.
"I got you a present well two"
"Really?!" she beams and looks around. "where is it?"
" Come with me"he said walking to his truck. Midoryia face palms
"If it's the truck that means it's huge-"
"Or messy"Shoto adds.
Bakugou pulls out the presents.

" oh wow! "(y/n) beans as she gets in the car Bakugou smirks

" That's right, your favorite uncle here for your first car all charged up and ready to go-"
"Excuse me for you say favorite uncle?" Todoroki says quietly. Bakugou smirks.
"What did you get her half n half"he taunts.
" allow me to get it... "He says as he gets his present.

"Oh COOL! "She says running out the gold car and into the red and white one

" whose the favorite uncle "he says smugly. Bakugou growls.
" uh I believe my present is better "Midoryia says walking to the garage as he brings put his

(Y/n) squeals as she jumps in.
" Yep, so now you, jafar and ren can all drive together "
"I love it i love it i love it!" she says as she kissed Midoryia's cheeks. Bakugou and shoto looked at Midoryia shocked. Midoryia smirks as he gave them a dark yet smug look.
"Oh yeah, y'all might be the uncles...But I'm the dad so I will always be the best"