The first real day together

I was there in a heartbeat. I went to her room to she that she was drinking a cup of lemonade.
"Hey (y/n)!" I smiled. (Y/n) looked up at me and smiled brightly.
"Mr.Deku!" she smiled. I chuckled.
"How are you?"
" Good...but the doctor says that my mommy can't hurt me no more... "she said.
"That's great!" I said amazed. She looked at me sadly I frowned worried.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"W-well...I'm going to be a-adopted...and I'm scared that...t-they might not like me..." she said. I smiled and chuckled.
"They already do..." I said. She looked at me confused.
"H-how do you know?"
" Well I'm adopted you "I smiled sheepishly. She starred shocked.
" O-oh... "
"Is that bad?"
" No no...I just thought that I wasn't that important to you...like mommy told me... "She said tearing up.
" what did she say? "
"W-when you left she threw me on the ground and y-yelled at me...saying that I'm a waste of s-space, and that I w-was something that people can forget..." she said crying. "She said no one will love me that*hiccup*that i was ugly and stupid..." she whimpered. I never felt so bad. Who could say that to a child at such a young age. I pulled her over and have her a hug.
"Your none of those things..." Was all I could say mainly because I really never took care of a child longer than an hour and normally they have a nice childhood.
"Really...?" she said.
"Really" I repeated as I wiped her face.
"I'll be back and then we'll go get some lunch get you down clothes and then go home okay?" i said softly. She nodded slowly with a small smile.
I smiled and began to sign some medical papers and (y/n) was good to go. I walked back in.
"Ready?" I said. (Y/n) nodded as she followed me out. 
I was really in the mood for ramen noodles. So maybe we could go there. Besides I think she will like it.

🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜 🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜

"Ramen?" she said as the plate was placed in front of her. I smiled and nodded.
"Its really good..." I said. "Do you need need help with the chopsticks?". (Y/n) shook her head.
" No...I practiced with sticks... "She smiled as she picked up her chopsticks. She clapped her hands.
" Thanks you! "She smiled And took a bite. Her eyes widened as she began to cry.
" Woah! Are you okay "
"Its hot..." she muttered. I sighed which follows a chuckle afterwards.
"I forgot to tell you that it's hot"i said. (Y/n) looked at me.
" how do I make it cool down? "
"Blow on the noodles..."I responded. (Y/n) blew on inside the bowl. I chuckled.
" is it cool now? "She asked. I shrugged.
"you tell me "I said"try it..." . (Y/n) hesitantly ate the noodle.
"Its cooler and it's good!!" she said in a muffled tone seeming she stuffed her face. I chuckled.
"You like it that much?" I Smiled. (Y/n) nodded.
"I guess I'll have to write it down..." I smiled. (Y/n) began to eat a bit too quickly.
"Woah woah slow down!"
" But I haven't eaten since you brought me back to my mom"she said happily. Sense she didn't realize how sad that sounded I just stayed happy and thought that she wasn't there anymore she was with me.
"Mr. Deku?".I looked up.
"Huh?"
" you were talking very quickly"She giggled. I smiled sheepishly.
" s-sorry... "
"It's okay it's not a bad thing" she said. "Aww.."
" What? "
"There's no more..." she said turning the plate over. I chuckled.
"You can have some of mine"I said. (Y/n) looked up at me.
"really?!" She said excitedly. I nodded as I placed some of my noodles in her bowl. She smiled.
"Thank you Mr.Deku!"she smiled.
"Your welcome (y/n)"

Once we finished we went to a store for little girls. Seeming I've never been shopping for a girl let alone a child I needed lots of help.
"Excuse me ma'am"I said tapping the shoulder of a women who worked here. She turned and squealed.
" oh my god it's you Deku!!!'she said excited. I smiled
"Yes i-"
"I am such a big fan! Can I take a picture?" she asked. I sighed she's one of those.

"Sure..." I said and took a picture with her. She smiled.
"Thank you...also what brings you here to the store?" she asked.
"Well...(y/n) needs some clothes and I'm not very good at this yet..." I said. The lady looked down at (y/n) She hid behind me as she waved shyly.
"Aww she's adorable...and She has your eyes"
(Yes your eye color is green it will go with the plot trust me)