Just a little light

(Y/n) opens her eyes to see bakugou holding her. She looked at him confused.
"What the he'll is going on?!!" he said.
"Somethings wrong with deku" Todoroki said as he ran along side him.
" No shit Sherlock "he grunted. Todoroki glares.
" I'm telling deku-"
"Go on ahead he's only right behind us!!!" he snapped as they dodged an attack. The twins watched from a tall building.
"This is perfect! Once Midoryia kills his precious daughter he'll see for himself and he'll be too depressed to be a hero-"
"But what if he wants to become a better hero than he was before"
" Then we're Screwed but I doubt that's going to happen "he said to his brother.

" Who are those Bastards anyways?! "He yelled.
"They are American hero's moonlight nightmare and
Undertaker"
" The fuck kind of name is undertaker go back to WWE" he yelled. The one named undertaker was quite offended.

Midoryia then grabbed Bakugou's leg and threw him harshly to the ground bakugou made sure (y/n) didn't hit the ground as he hit his back roughly into the ground. Todoroki soon crashed next to him the hero struggled to move seeming they had both deep and severe injuries.

Glowing green eyes appears from the smoke as it soon reveals Midoryia as he picked up
(y/n) By her throat. Tears fill her eyes as she struggles to breath.
"D-daddy"she whispers. Midoryia doesn't respond.
" i-if your there...i- I really really love you... "She said getting quieter.

Midoryia sits in his mind in tears when he begins to hear (y/n).
" i-i know yo...u would never hurt m-me...or anyone w-wh...o doesn't....deserve it... "She said. Midoryia starred into the darkness.
" B-but...you got...to wake u-up... "She said. Midoryia took a deep breath as he activated his quirk.

" somethings going on Deku's resisting the dream! "
"Well fix it!"

Midoryia began to break the darkness as shards of light came afterwards.

"Kill her already!" he yelled. Midoryia grabbed his other arm as he tried to make sure he didn't squeeze any harder.
Soon enough reinforcements have arrived. it was mine other than Froppy, Uravity,Ingenium and red riot.
"What's going on!?"red riot called
" Deku's resisting hold him down!! "Bakugou demands. Red Riot got Midoryia to let go of (y/n) as Iida held him down and Froppy tied him up with her tongue as Uravity made Debris and cara fly over and land on his legs holding then in place.
(Y/n) gasped for air as they did so.

"(Y/n) you have to keep talking to deku he seems to listen "Todoroki said. (Y/n) walked back over to the emotionless deku who had no sparkle in his eye as he struggles to get out of the three hero's grip.
"Daddy...you need to keep going"she said worried as She held Midoryia's face. She looked Midoryia in his eyes even though she saw nothing she still saw a glimpse of him becoming stronger.

Midoryia continued to break the darkness as he continues hearing (y/n) Then he started to hear his friends which made him hit even harder with one final punch he all the darkness was shattered.as light soon surrounded him.

Midoryia eyes widen as his sparkle came back and his eyes landed on (y/n) as tears filled his eyes.
" (Y/n)... "He said about to hug her but was restrained. Midoryia turned confused.
"uh guys-"
"Nope you can't trick us!"
"Ribbit! "
"Yeah not till out friend is back"
"Yes deku I very dear to us"
"Ok dumbass 1, 2,3, and 4 deku is back!!!"bakugou yelled.
The four turned to see Midoryia with an awkward smile.
" O-oh"Iida said letting go as well as the others. Midoryia as he thanked them. Midoryia then grabbed (y/n) and pulled her into a warm and loving hug.
"I'm so sorry"he said quietly. (Y/n) smiled.
" it's okay it's just a broken leg "she said. Midoryia looked at her leg sadly.
" I know but... "
"I don't think your anything like mommy or Mr.Mashuri,your the awesome daddy who loves me and gives the best hugs"she smiled. Midoryia smiled back. "And I'm your daughter (y/n) Midoryia" she whispers. Midoryia chuckled as he gently picked her up making sure he didn't out too much pressure on her leg.

"No! No no!" Boomed a voice. Everyone looked up at the twins as Midoryia glared darkly.
"This isn't possible! How did you get out"
"Just a little light pulled me through"he said as he glanced at (y/n) giving her a smile. (Y/n) smiled back.
"Go get the bad guys!!" she fangirled. Midoryia chuckled as he handed (y/n) to kirishima. The then turned to the twins as he jumped to them.

"Do something quick!" Moonlight nightmare said nervously as undertaker blew more smoke. Midoryia smirked as he cut through the smoke and punched undertaker into the ground. He turned to moonlight nightmare as he backed away.

"Stay back you hurt your daughter!" he said trying to manipulate him again. Midoryia chuckled darkly.
"More like you did...." he said. The villain whimpers. Midoryia grabbed the collar of his jacket and threw him over his shoulder and off the building.
"Bakugou...he's all yours"he said. Bakugou smirked devilishly. Kirishima prayed for the villain.
" no I want him... "(y/n) said. The hero's turned.
" are you sure-"
"Yes i'm sure!!"she snapped. Todoroki held the villain down against the wall. (Y/n) walked over as she picked up a broken pole. 
" What are you going to do...poke me ha-ow what the-"
"Don't you be mean no more!" (Y/n) said as she constantly hit him with the pole. The villain begged her to stop as he got two black eyes bloody noses and deep bruises on his face and then kicked his balls constantly. The hero's and civilians starred shocked.
"How the-"
"Don't question it..." Todoroki said quietly.

Midoryia walked over with a knocked villain as he picked (y/n) up.
"(y/n) leave the poor villain alone"he said (y/n) threw the pole at the villain which stabbed his foot as he screamed.
"Dumbass Bitch"she said.
"Who taught you that?"Midoryia said sternly. Bakugou turned around as he slowly tried to walk away.
"Uncle Kat"she smiled. Todoroki grabbed the Collar of his shirt. Midoryia chuckled darkly.
" I thought your lesson from the wedding would be enough "
"L- listen..."
"We will talk about this later"he said as he picked up the other villain. And jumped to the station as he walked in and threw the villains on the floor.
" have then locked up for good "he said. He then made his way to the hospital.
" Daddy? "
"Yes (y/n)?"
"Did those bad guys make you worry at night" she asked. Midoryia glanced at her then looked back ahead.
"Yes..."
" why didn't you tell me? "She asked worried.
"I didn't want to worry you"
"Daddy we shouldn't keep secrets"
" You know what your right...from here on in...no more secrets"he said.
"Kay daddy"she said. Midoryia smiled as he then thought about the truth about his quirk. He knew he had to tell her but that might be later into the future.