🍦🍦🍦Ice cream🍦🍦🍦

(F/i/c)= favorite ice cream
Midoryia stopped at a small Ice cream shop. (Y/n) looked perplexed.
"Ice....cream?"she asks as Midoryia picked her up.
" You'll like it"he smiled as he walked inside.
The teenage boy was on his phone.
"Hi welcome to -" he stopped when he saw Midoryia and (y/n).
"Ismhmks!shsksnssksmndhjdsn!! Omg! Itsdekurig hthereinfrontofmewithhisadorabledaughtercanIget apicturesoicanpostitonheroessocial!?!?!!" he said extremely quickly. I smiled nervously as (y/n) starred.
If  you can read this I will give you a shout out but you must tell me...Once you win I will have to delete your comment so others won't know.

"Are you okay mister?" she asked. The man takes a deep breath and sighs.
"Yeah.....I'm...okay "he said. "Congrats on the rewards I was watching you guys...(y/n) your speech was adorable" he said. (Y/n) looked at the floor flustered.
"T-thank you mister...." she said. Midoryia chuckled.
"Anyways what can I do for you?"the teen said.
" we would like to have some Ice cream please "he responded.
"alrighty...What kind?" he asked. Midoryia looked ya his options.
"I'll have mint chocolate chip please" he smiled. "What do you want to try?" he asks. (Y/n) looked at the options.
"Umm....what taste good?"
"maybe (f/i/c)"he said. (Y/n) nodded.
" Okay I take that"she said.
"Tell the teen"he said.  (Y/n) shyly looked up at the teen seeming she's still getting used to people.
" Um...(f/i/c) please... "
"Of course little lady"he said "here or to go?"
" to go"Midoryia said.
"You got it"he smiled as he made two scoops of ice cream in separate bowls. He handed them to Midoryia's along with spoons.
" how much? "
"On the house,it's a thanks for your service" he said. Midoryia smiled at the teen.
"Thank you I hope you enjoy the rest of your night" he said as he walked back to the car. (Y/n) buckled herself in As midoryia did the same.
"Remember when I said were going to be home a bit later and you'll be up past your bedtime?" Midoryia said. (Y/n) nodded.
"Well we're going somewhere special..." he said. Once her stopped the car Midoryia opened the door took the ice cream and helped (y/n) down the car.
Once (y/n) finally saw where she was at.

The beach.

The stars lot up the sky and it was empty seeming it was late. The ocean was so calm and beautiful. (Y/n) gasped in astonishment.
"Oh wow"she said in awe. Midoryia chuckled as he walked next to her.
"Let's go" he said. He led her down the stairs as they reach a nice place to sit at the beach. Midoryia gave (y/n) her bowl of ice cream as he took his. (Y/n) not noticing that Midoryia had his phone out as he video tapes her.
(Y/n) takes a bite she shivers. Midoryia laughs
"What?"he asked with a smile
" it's cold....I think they made this wrong... "She said.
" No it's supposed to be cold "
"Oh...."
" Do you like it? "He said in more of a question. (Y/n) nodded seeming her mouth was full.
"Yes I do I like it very much"(y/n) says taking another bite. Midoryia smiled as he began to eat his ice cream.
"More than Jafar"he asks hopefully.
" No"she said nonchalantly.

Midoryia sighs in defeat.

But he he is soon distracted when (y/n) starts crying as she held her head. Midoryia turned to (y/n) as he moves in front of her.
"W-what is it are you hurt d-did you bite your tongue or your cheek-"
"My head hurts"she wailed. Midoryia sighed in relief as he chucks and hugs (y/n).
" sweety that's a brain freeze it happens when you eat something cold really fast...I promise it will go away"
"Okay..." she said quietly.
And sure enough the brain freeze left as soon as it came. Midoryia moved her to his lap as he began to play with her hair.
"Other than that...did you like (f/i/c)?"
" Yes I did...can I try yours? "She asked.
" Sure"Midoryia smiled as he gave her a spoon full of his. (Y/n) smiled.

"Minty!" she giggled. Midoryia laughs. She then looked at the ice cream intensely. Midoryia hunched an eyebrow.
"What?"
"Why is the ice cream not called Deku?" she asked. Midoryia started confused.
"What do you mean?"
"The green reminds me of your hair and chocolate chip reminds me of your pretty freckles" she said..Midoryia looked at the ice cream.
"Oh wow! Your not wrong very smart of you (y/n)" he praised as he rubbed her hair. (Y/n) giggled.
"Wanna play with me?"
"of course "
.
.
.
(Y/n) and Midoryia were playing in the water were the water went up to (y/n)'s knees. They splashed and laughed at each other. Then (y/n) stopped and looked at the shore.
"What is it?" he said turning to where she was looking. It was a baby see turtle struggling to get to the ocean. (Y/n) walked over as she gently picked up the baby sea turtle.
"Be careful!" he said worried. (Y/n) nodded as she walked back into the ocean and gently placed the sea turtle in the water as it swam away deeper into the great blue sea. (Y/n) waved goodbye.
"Bye bye" she smiled. Midoryia smiled gently as he walked next to (y/n) and placed his hand on her head gently.
"That was a good thing you just did..." he said. (Y/n) looked up at him and smiled.
"I learned from the best daddy in the worlds!" she smiled "Midoryia smiled grew as he picked up (y/n) and kisses her cheek.
" Thank you very much "he said.
" your welcome "she smiled as she hugged Midoryia.
" I love you daddy"she yawned.
"I love you too (y/n)" he smiled.
Soon Midoryia and (y/n) were side to side as they looked at the stars and soon (y/n) fell asleep.

Midoryia smiled as he placed (y/n) in his car buckled her up and drove home. He changed (y/n) cleaned all the sand out of her hair. And tucked her in to bed as she snuggled into flower (the stuffed bear). Midoryia smiled at the most beautiful and gentle thing that has entered his life. He kissed (y/m)'s forehead he left closing the door quietly.
He walked to his room and pulled out a journal it was a list of things to do with (y/n). He scratched out
Ice cream and beach. He smiled as he realized the progressed.
You have done a lot...shall I go down the list...?

Go to the movies
play in the park
try new foods
go to the zoo
go to daycare
go to a amusement park
go to a circus
go fishing
eat wasabi
play a video game
go to an arcade
Eat ice cream
Go to the beach

Midoryia was a hero and not or mention a very busy one as well with all his interviews and saving the day and paperwork not to mention the letters.
But he always had time for us little girl

Okay 101% sorry but I'm going to stop the shoutouts simply because I don't want to forget BUT I will still acknowledge you as a person who did it