A morning exercise

That's a hot pick right there...flexing them muscles...man look a them biceps....I'll stop now

(Y/n) woke up extremely early 6:30 to be exact. And that's because she fell off her bed. It not like it hurt her but she didn't feel like going back to sleep. She enjoyed her dream and she wasn't sleepy. (Y/n) opens the door to see Midoryia walking out of his room. Midoryia noticed her as well and smiled.

"Good morning (y/n)"
" Good morning daddy"she smiled.
"Your up early,normally you wake up at 9 on the weekend"
" I fell off the bed"she said.
"Are you okay?!" Midoryia asked worried. (Y/n) nodded.
"It didn't hurt I landed on the carpet" she smiled. Midoryia sighed with a smile.
"That's good... You can watch T.v. And if your hungry I'll make you something"
" What are you doing? "
"I'm about to work out"he said.
"work out? "
"Yes would you like to join me?" he smiled as he nodded.
"Yes but I don't know how..."
" I'll teach you... "He said as he walked down the stairs. (Y/n) follows.
"Where are we going?" (Y/n) asks as she realized there not going to the garage.
" To the Gym"
"The place where the bikes to nowhere?" she asked. Midoryia laughed a bit.
"Yes we are"
"Which gym?"
"The gym down stairs..."Midoryia replied.
" We have a gym? "(y/n) said with a hint of shock in her voice.
"Yes we do"Midoryia said.

He said as he opens the door. It was like a real gym but with two of every workout equipment there was a tv at the end of the room next to different charts. (Y/n) was shocked and amazed.
" Wow.... "
"Come on...we'll start with jumping jacks...." he said.
"Oohhh...are they hard?"
" No there kind of fun... "He shrugged. "So you start out"he said as he did the first part. "Then in"he said as he did the last. (Y/n) did the same thing.
" okay good...we'll do it for 15 seconds... "He said.
(y/n) nodded.
" Gym! "Midoryia calls.
" yes cadet! "Said a voice.
" uncle toshi? "She giggled. Midoryia chuckled embarrassed.
" he's still my inspiration"he said as he rubbed the back of his neck. (Y/n) laughed.

"Place a timer for 15 seconds" he said.
"Okay! Ready begin!" It said. Midoryia and (y/n) smiled. (Y/n) enjoyed her self as well as Midoryia. Soon the time was up.
"That was fun what next?!"
" sit ups "
"Sound weird" she smiled. Midoryia sat down.
"It's not...you go down..." he said as he layed on his back. "Then up" he said pulling himself up. (Y/n) did the same.
"We won't do a timer let's see how much you can do"he said. (Y/n) struggled to keep her feet up so Midoryia placed his hands on her feet.
" Ready begin "he said.

(Y/n) did Fourteen.

"That's great!"Midoryia said as he gave (y/n) a high five.
"Yeah!" she smiled as she high fived him back. "What are we going to do now?"
" pull ups... "
.
.
.
"....829....830!" (Y/n) Said excited. Midoryia let go of the pole and smiled as (y/n) handed him a bottle of water.
"That was so cool!"she said as she jumped up and down. Midoryia chuckled and he finished his water.
"Would you like to try? "He asked. (Y/n) nodded excitedly. Midoryia picked her up and she grabs the pole.
"Got a good hold on it?" he asked. (Y/n) nodded.
"Okay and start..." he said. (Y/n) struggled to pull up.
"I-it's...h-hard!" she grunted as she tried to pull herself over the pole.
"Just lift your self up"he said. (Y/n) swung there and we finally did one.
"That's good..." he said.
"I can....do...one more..." (Y/n) said as she pulled herself up once again. Then let go as Midoryia caught her and laughed.
"You did two...good job"he said.

Punching bags

"Daddy how come it hasn't broken seeming your really strong?" she asked As midoryia constantly hit the bag ruffly.
"Well...I've broken 256 of these actually this one's a bit more durable" he said.
"How do you know that you broken all of those?"
"I kept track of the times..."he said gesturing his head towards the chart on it was a list of punching bags and how long they have lasted.
" how long has this lasted? "
"Three mouths and 22 days" he responded hitting the bag harder using a bit of his quirk. (Y/n) sat down on the floor and watched it was quiet all you could hear was Midoryia's fist hitting the bag.
"....when your mad do you come down here and punch this"
"Sometimes...but most of the time i end up having to fight a villain so I take it out on them"
"Ohh..."

Treadmill.

Midoryia was running 20 miles an hour. As (y/n) was walking casually on hers. 
"Do you do this every morning?"
"Mostly I try to unless I don't have the time..." he said.
"Do you work out by yourself every time?"
" No Shoto and I normally box together, bakugou and I compete with everything the only thing he's winning at is pull up he's two numbers away Iida and I do the treadmill together,Uraraka comes by sometimes...but that's about it"he said.
"How often do they come?"
" They used to come alot when we first became hero's and I got my house...back then we weren't as busy seeming we were the rookies "he chucked. (Y/n) starred in interest
"Soon we became popular and got more busy and I soon started my agency and got alot of interviews...not to mention everyone else had there one lives too"he said a bit more sad.
" so I've been having less time with my friends... "He said. (Y/n) let her self slide off the treadmill and walked next to the treadmill.
" Well...I'm here I'll work out with you "(y/n) stated.Midoryia glanced at her.
" (Y/n).... "
"You can't say no your stuck with me" she said with a smile.Midoryia smiled as he ran a bit faster! seeming that have him some inspiration.
"Thank you (y/n)"
"Of course "she smiled.

Push ups.

"This is hard..."(y/n) Said. Midoryia laughed.
" your doing good just three more... "
"Eighteen........n-nineteen....twenty!" she said as she flopped on the floor. Midoryia smiled as he continues.
"What are you on?" she asked as she watched him.
"66"he said.
" and your not tired? "She asked shocked.
"Nope"he said as he shook his head as he went faster. (Y/n) starred till she smiled and walked to Midoryia and jumped on his back.
"What do you think your doing missy? "He chuckled as he continued.
"Making push ups hard"she said as she sat on his back. Midoryia smiled.
"Your not that heavy but you do add some weight" he said.

"How many is that?"(y/n) asked seeming she was now under Midoryia as he continues.
"992"he grunted seeming he was at his limit.
"What was your high score? "She asked as she tilted her head to the side.
"819" he sighed. She giggled.
"Are you tired?"
"Very"he said.
"Then you can stop" she said. Midoryia looked at her.
"I am this close to one thousand" he said.
"Just don't hurt yourself" she said as crossed her arms. Midoryia chuckled as he does the last 8. Midoryia flopped next to (y/n) once he finished. (Y/n) smiled and careful with consideration goes on Midoryia's chest.

"you did awesome!"She smiled excitedly. Midoryia chuckled as he places a hand on (y/n)'s head that slid to her back as he sighed tiredly.
"To think that was without my quirk "he said.
" how much can you do with your quirk? "
"2,903"
"Woah..." she said quietly looking at Midoryia amazed Midoryia smiled at the adorable child.
"I could use some ice cream..."he laughed.
"Yeah! You deserved it! "(y/n) smiled.
"I guess so..." he said. There was a buzz on his phone it was shoto.

"Hey Todoroki what's up -"
" turn your T.v on right now and change it to channel 67. "He said. Midoryia sighed and sat up (y/n) sliding to his lap.
"Gym!"Midoryia called tiredly.
"yes cadet! "
"Turn the Tv on and change the channel to 67" he asks. (Y/n) turns as she sees pictures of the two of them the night they got ice cream and went to the beach.

Midoryia sighed annoyed.
"We couldn't be left alone with that..." he said.
"Who was there?"
"It was supposed to be us seeming how late it was..." he grunted. (Y/n) looked up at him.
"So...we can go to the I've cream shop?"
" We can...but the loud stalker people will be there"
"Oh...."
" We can always go to another one"
"Okay... as long as I'm with daddy I don't care...also if I get my ice cream"she added. Midoryia chuckled as he combed her hair gently.
"That's fine with me..."