Vacation pt 1: A sea friend

"I don't think you need to bring all your toys just take two..."
"So Zuzu and flower?"she said as she held the giant bear and the little elephant. Midoryia took the near and placed him back on the bed.as he grabbed another stuffed animal.
"Maybe mogi"he said giving her the turtle. (Y/n) nodded happily.

Due to all the stress and drama. Midoryia decided they both needed a break. So Midoryia booked a beach house in the Bahamas for two weeks. He hoped that the city will be okay without him.

"Are we going to fly? " (y/n) asked as she held his hand.
"No we're going on a cruise ship"
"Oh the pretty boats?"
"Yes exactly"he smiled.
" do we get to sail the boat?! "She asked excitedly.
" No but we get to meet the captain "he replied.
"When?!"
" I think tomorrow night,we'll be having dinner with him"
"Oh cool!" She smiled. "Argh me maty!" . Midoryia laughs at the hilarious and cute gesture (y/n) had made.
Once they were on board Midoryia and (y/n) walked to there room.
"Whoa! It's huge!" (Y/n) Said as she began to explore.
"Look there's a fish!" she said pointing to a giant fish tank. "Oh and there's another room!" she said excitedly. Midoryia chuckled as he placed three  things down.
(Y/n) ran back over as she grabbed Midoryia's hand.
"Come on!" she smiled.
"I'm coming I'm coming" he said with a chuckle.
(Y/n) lead him to the balcony.
"Isn't it pretty!"
" it is"he said. As they slowly watch Japan face from view.
Midoryia sighed in relief as he leaned against the rail.
"Want to hear something crazy?" he said.
"Yes!" she said.
"All the years I've been a hero, I've never been on vacation till now..." he said. (Y/n) turned.
"How were you when first became a hero?" 
"18..."
" How old are you now? "
"26"
"Thats..." she began to count won't her fingers. "10 years?"
" 8" Midoryia corrected. "Good counting though"
"So you didn't take a few days off?" she asked.
"Does that sound bad?" he asked. (Y/n) shook your head.
"Did you enjoy what you did?"
" Well yes of course "he said.
" then it's not a bad thing...if you enjoy what your doing why take a break from it? "She smiled.
"I guess that's true"
"But why are you taking a break now?" she asked. Midoryia turned giving (y/n) a perplexed face.
"What do you mean?"
"Do you not like being a hero anymore?"
"Oh n-no I do, I just wanted to take a break from what's going on...also your birthday is in two days and I didn't want to risk having your first real birthday get crashed by villains because they want to challenge me "he said honestly.
"Oh...I forgot I had a birthday... "She said amazed yet a bit embarrassed. Midoryia smiled and rubbed her head messing up her hair a bit.

"Don't worry your going to have a pretty epic birthday "he grinned. (Y/n) smiled as a breeze came in (y/n) closed her eyes as she smiled seeming some of the water was getting in her face as she began to laugh. Midoryia smiled as he lead her back inside.
"Ready to eat?"
"Yes"she smiled. Midoryia walked (y/n) out of there room.

.
.
.
"And...you ate mine anyway"he sighed. (Y/n) giggled as she gave him a shrimp.
"I sowwy"she said innocently.
"Don't go pulling that card"Midoryia laughed. (Y/n) titled her head.
"I don't have any cards..." she said confused.
'Damn your so adorable ' Midoryia thought defeated.
"It's a phrase"
"Oh..."she said embarrassed as she ate a leg of a lobster Midoryia broke.
"Don't worry it's not like you knew"he said. (Y/n) smiled as she finished the lobster.
"How did you eat all of that?" he said shocked.
"I dunno"she shrugged. Midoryia smiled.
" Hey wanna look at the stars? "He asked. (Y/n) nodded happily.
" yes please! "She squealed.
" Well hurry up then and we'll go "he said.

Once (y/n) finished the went to the top of the deck both Midoryia and (y/n) were shocked to see.what was in the sky.

(Y/n) was breathless

(Y/n) was breathless. Her eyes reflected the night sky like a mirror. Midoryia smiled as he sat down.
"(Y/n)"
"Yes..." she whispers.
"Come on sit..." he said. (Y/n) walks next to Midoryia as they layed down looking up at the night sky. Midoryia told facts and stories about the world sparkling sky called space.
"UFO?" She said.
"There the planes that aliens fly in" Midoryia explained.
"Do you want to meet an alien"
" Not exactly... "He chuckled. There conversation grew before it disappeared. Midoryia fell asleep as (y/n) saw a shooting star. She remembered Midoryia recently telling her about shooting stars.
" I wish I make really cool friend that's cooler than ran and Jafar combined "she said.

(Y/n) turned and you wish you could carry him but, Logan said no. ( sander side if you know what I mean😉)

So (y/n) wakes up Midoryia as she guided him back to there room. Midoryia went back to bed as (y/n) could not sleep a wink. She decided to go to her balcony.

She looked at the water as she memorized the reflection of the sky. (Y/n) realized that there where two red stars. (Y/n) looked up to see no red stars as big and red as those.
(Y/n) starred confused yet nervously as the red stars seemed to get bigger. As much as it was frightening its was also intriguing.

Soon the eyes showed a head with long black hair and half of its body.
" You caught me"he said.sarcastically. (Y/n).started nervously and yet confused. The figure on front of (y/n) looked like a human but he was 102 foot tall his cold red eyes pierced through (y/n)'s soul.
"what's your name brat?" he said.
"That's mean I'm not a brat"she said.
" oh yeah,prove it? " He taunted.
"I never thrown a tantrum"she said proudly as she placed her hands on her hips. The giant moved his head closer to look at (y/n) with a dark glare. (Y/n) was so scared that she began to cry. The giant's eyes widen as his face turned to worry.

"Oh,God I didn't mean to scare you that bad!"he said picking (y/n) and petting her back to calm her down.
"Y-you didn't? "(y/n) She said looking up at him.
"No I just like to mess with people"he said quietly.
(Y/n) stared at his palm.
" I'm Judar "said the giant. (Y/n) looked up.
"(Y/n)"I
"awww that's adorable it really fist you" he smiled. (Y/n) smiled back.
"thank you"she said sweetly.
"Of course"he said. (Y/n) looked down to see him inn the water still.
" Why aren't you on the ship? "
"Too heavy" he shrugged. "Not like I wanted to be there in the first place..."
"Oh,so you live in the water?"
"Kind of but prefer the water" he responds.
"Why are you really big?"
" I was born that way "he said.
" are there more like you? "She asked. Judar nodded. " why are you asking so many questions "he said tilting his head. (Y/n) shrugged.
"I've never seen someone like you" she smiled. Judar chuckled as he rubbed her cheek a bit.
"Same here..." he smiled. (Y/n) hugged his finger happily. Judar was taken back.
Normally kids feared him and would run away. Not that it bothers him but it did make him feel a bit lonely. But when (y/n) came around she was much different. Judar felt a bit better knowing that he isn't feared by everyone.
"Okay my turn for questions" he said as je.removed his finger from (y/n)'s grasp. "Where are you from?"
"Japan"
" where are your parents? "
"Asleep"
" why are you awake? "
"I couldn't sleep but I'm glad I didn't" she said.
"Why?"
"Because I got to meet you "she smiled. Judar smiled as he felt his heart melt for this child.
" Hey (y/n) "
"Yes?"
" Wanna be my friend? "He asked. (Y/n) smiled excitedly as she stood up.
"Really?! "She said in disbelief and amazement.
"Sure,why not?"
"Yes yes yes! "She said as she jumped on his hand. Judar chuckled as he made sure she wouldn't fall.

The two talked till (y/n) fell asleep on Judar's hand. Judar struggled to put (y/n) to her bed seeming there wasn't alot of space.

The problem was Judar could never tell the truth of what he is and what he does.