one meet one change

Midoryia's pov.

It was late it was wet and it was raining. I had an umbrella and help some people home. It was a nice night. That is till I heard screaming and shouts. I ran over forgetting the rain.
A child who looked extremely young was being bullied and beaten. I ran over.
"Hey cut that out!" I yelled. The kids turned.
"Lets get out of here!!" A boy yelled the kids ran leaving the child in the floor wet and shaking. I bent over slowly. It was a girl she was shaking violently as she cried.

"Are you okay...?" I said softly as I gently placed my hand on her back. She flinched as she began to cry more. I moved my hand quickly.
"Your safe I'm not going to hurt you..." I said. As I gently picked her up. She was wet she and was cold. I took my jacket off and wrapped her in it. She sneezed, it was quite adorable.
"Bless you"I chuckled. She hummed in response.
"do you know where you live?"I asked as I looked at the girl.

She fell asleep.

I chuckled she was a very adorable child. She had (s/c) skin and (h/c) hair. She was small and I never got to see her eye color. I walked to my house seeming I didn't want to drop her off at the station once I got there I changed the girl.

I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING I DIDN'T NEED TO SEE!

I just gave her one of my shirts that were extremely huge one her. Worst part was that was the smallest one I had. I gently placed her on the guest bedroom bed. And tucked her in. I had a cup of tea made a few calls and went to sleep. Well,more like worry about the girl and then fall asleep on the couch in my room.

Your pov.

No one hit me when I woke up. Actually I wasn't woken up. The bars are soft...these aren't bars...it's a bed. It smells nice too. I think I should open my eyes now. It was in a very big room maybe mommy gave me a new room? Should I get out...yeah I smell food.
When I jumped out I realized that these aren't my clothes. Did mommy clean them and give me these?
I opened the door slowly oh! This isn't my house at all... I hear someone maybe I should go yeah I'm hungry.

Midoryia's POV

I heard the door open she's probably awake. I turned to see her walking down the stairs. I smiled.
"Ah! good morning!" I said nicely. She starred confused.
"G-good morning?" she said quietly.as if she might get in trouble for being loud.
"Just wait at the table and I'll being you your breakfast okay?"
"Okay..." She said she climbed on a chair and sat patiently as she looked around the house amazed. I placed her bowl down it was rice eggs and sense I ran out of orange juice yesterday and forgot to go to store I poured her some lemonade.
She looked at the food confused.
"W-what's this?" she asked. I looked confused.

"It's rice eggs and lemonade...your breakfast" I said while pointing at each one. She starred as if she was trying to study the food.
"W-were is the...tomatoes and...onions?" she asked looking at me. I laughed.
"You don't have to eat that today" I said.
"But I eat them every day..." she said. I sat next to her.
"Do you want to try it?" I asked. She nodded slowly.
"Do you know how to use chopsticks?" I said.

"Chopsticks?" she repeated. I took that as a no. Positioned her hand to how she was supposed to hold a chopstick. She was very good at it but she couldn't grab the rice so I had to feed her. She seemed to like she's likes it alot.
"What's your name?" I asked. She looked at me then thought for a second.
"Oh! I-it's (y/n) but m-my mommy calls me Bitch" she said sweetly. My eyes widen a bit then I sighed I figured that it would be better not to say anything about that for the mean time.
"Do you know who I am?" I asked. She shook her head.

"I'm deku"I smiled. She looked confused.
" w-why would you mommy name y-you that? "She asked. I sighed wow she really doesn't know who I am.
" You know what hero's are"I asked. she nodded.
"Well...I'm the number one hero"I explained. She made an oh like face. I chuckled.
" mommy talks about you sometimes... "She said. I smiled.
" do you know your mom's number? "I asked.
" Xxx-xxx-xxxx"she said. I smiled.
"Well I need to get you home I bet she's worried about you..." I said calling her.

"hElLo~¿"a famine voice said in a drink tone.
" hello I a Deku and i-"
"OH~dEkU...I sUcH a*burp* SuCh a bIg FaN~". I smiled nervously as (y/n) looked at me.
" Yes I appreciate the praise,but I found your daughter last night and-"
"Oh ThAt...I ThOuGhT sHe waS dEaD"she laughed. I took a deep breath.
" well I was hoping to return her to you-"
"YeS Yes...herE is mY aDdrEss..." she said. I wrote it down as she explained. I turned to (y/n).
"I cleaned your clothes so I'll give those to you and you can change and well make our way to your mom okay?"
" O-okay Mr.Deku"she said climbing down the chair. She really was a tiny child.

~Time skip~

Once we made it to her house it reeked of alcohol and cigarettes. I knocked on the door there was the sound of glass breaking and loud thumps. Then the door opened to reavel a women that looked very tipsy.
"Oh! Thank you" she said with her arms out towards (y/n). (Y/n) tightened her hold of my suit. I handed her over seeming I couldn't just take her.
"I missed you~"she said tightly pulling her hair. (Y/n) put on a fake smile that I could clearly see through. Something was going on and I needed proof.
"I hope you have a great day"I smiled. The mom smiled as she closed the door.
I walked away but today I was stationed here to patrol for a while luckily and I was going to find out what kind of things that mom is doing to her daughter.

Hi! This chapter I found BORING but the next one will be more interesting I swear well I'll see you laters
Bye my chicken nuggets😗😙😚😘😍