Sperm donor

Midoryia's POV

"H-her father?" I said confused. "Are you sure it's not the villain that took her"
"Yes I'm sure...we took a DNA and they are accurate" he explained.
"Okay...when does he want to see her-"
"Now"he said. I felt my sharp pain in my heart.
" it's been four months...why would he show up now? "
"He said that he was finding a house and getting her room ready-"
"It's doesn't take that long to get a room ready"I stayed annoyed.
"Well easy for you to say your the number one hero" he said in a mocking tone. I put my hand in a fist in anger. The officer sighed.
"I get that you care for the girl but do remember...she's not yours" he said. I nodded my head as tears threaten to fall from my eyes.
"Bring (y/n) as soon as possible" he said before hanging up. I sighed how was I going to tell (y/n) without any making her think I'm abandoning her.

"Daddy?" said a voice. I turned it was (y/n) standing at the door. She had a worried look on her face.
"(y/n)..."
" are you okay? What's wrong? "She said walking towards me. I bend down to her level.
" (Y/n)...you that I love you from the bottom of my heart... "I said. (Y/n) nodded.
" is something wrong? "She asked nervously. I took a deep breath as I looked her in the eyes and said.
"Your father is here and I most likely have to give you back to him"I said. (Y/n)'s eyes filled with tears in an instant. God I hate to see her like this especially if it's my fault.

" B-but...I like it here and I-i want to stay-"
"I know..." I said tearing up. "I don't want to do this either..."
" W-what if I say I-i don't want to go? "She said hopefully.
"I don't know...maybe they let you stay"
"B-but I love you Daddy"she whimpered. I hugged her tightly.
" I love you too (y/n)... "I said. (Y/n) hugged me back tightly. "At least...give your dad a chance"
"I don't want to..."
" (y/n)-"
"N-no one can replace you..." she wined. I placed my hand on her head as I held her closer.
"Daddy..."
" Yes"
"When do I have to meet him?"
"Today"I said. I felt (y/n) grip my shirt very tightly.
"O-okay..."

Time skip
No POV

Midoryia and (y/n) walked to the station. Midoryia smiled gently as (y/n) didn't smiled at all. She looked at the ground with no emotion as she held Zuzu tightly. Midoryia looked at her sadly.
"Oh! Your here!" said the same officer that was on the phone. Midoryia looked at him and smiled.
"Hello officer agaki...." he said. The officer smiled nervously. Everyone learned when midoryia used your full name....

Midoryia's pissed.

"This way her father-"
"He's not my daddy..." (Y/n) said. Midoryia turned to Her as well as Officer agaki.
"Her...Sperm donor is here"he said. Midoryia glared darkly at the officer who quickly began to walk faster.
"Sperm donor?"
" It's nothing "Midoryia said quickly.

Once they arrived (y/n)'s father-i mean...Sperm donor. Turned to them.
"Deku! (Y/n)! "He said happily. He walked up to Midoryia and shook his hand.
" you have no idea how grateful I am to you"he said.
"It was no problem sir..." he said with his fake but very real looking smile. He then turned to (y/n) who wasn't looking at them she had sat down in a chair as Zuzu danced on her lap. (When kids just let the toys bounce and get say it's dancing)

"Hello (y/n)"he said sitting in front of her. (Y/n) said nothing she just looked at Zuzu. The man looked at Midoryia for help. Midoryia bent next to (y/n).
"(Y/n) say hi to.... " Midoryia turned to the man.
"Origa mashuri..."he said.
"Hi Mr.Mashuri"she muttred. Not looking at Mashuri.
"Do you know who I am?"
"My mommies ex-husband"she said.
"Do you know what that makes me"
"Divorced" she replied. Midoryia tried to hold his laugh as Mashuri sighed.

"Whose your daddy?" he asked. (Y/n) pointed to Midoryia still not looking away from Zuzu.
"Why won't she look to me?" he asked Midoryia.
"Don't know be greatful she is even talking to you"he said.
" is she always like this? "Mashuri asked. Midoryia shook his head.
"No she's really sweet and super shy....you must have messed up as a father -"
"You have no right to tell me that"
"Why?"
" your not even her father"
"Legally I am-"
"Biologically I am!"
"And yet here you are four mouths after (y/n) was freed from her abusive mom...and here comes the father who hasn't been around" Midoryia said calmly. Mashuri glared at him.
"She belongs with family -"
"Correction,(y/n) belongs...with people who she loves and they love back"Midoryia said professionally. Mashuri turned to (y/n).
"Honey-"
"That's not my name"(y/n) said boredly as she twirled Zuzu around. Mashuri chuckled.
" you act just like you mother... "He smiled. (Y/n) froze. Midoryia's eyes widen as he glared at Mashuri.
"D-don't...say that"she whimpered. "I-i don't hurt people..." she said. Midoryia hugged (y/n) gently.
"You are nothing like her you are smart, sweet kind beautiful and so much more"Midoryia said. (Y/n) nodded.
" I want to go home "She said. Midoryia nodded as he picked (y/n) up. Midoryia turned to Mashuri.
" if you want (y/n) not only Do you have to win in court...you have to win over (y/n) as well and by the looks of it"he said as he gave Mashuri a smug look. "I doubt that's going to happen".
Mashuri glared darkly at Midoryia.
" Well see... "He said. Midoryia sighed and walked out the station.
" D-daddy...he's mean" (y/n) whimpered as she buckled herself up. Midoryia turned to her.
"I know....but I'm 100% sure you not going anywhere" he smiled brightly this smiled was a real smile. (Y/n) smiled back.

Time skip three weeks later

Midoryia and (y/n) have been given lots of support from the public along with haters. Some say Midoryia is possessive while others say he's protective. (Y/n) just wants to stay.
Today was the first day of court. And seeming Midoryia was famous and alot of people want to know. It was live.
Midoryia was overly prepared he had six lawyers mostly because of Shoto and bakugou didn't want to lose (y/n) either. Midoryia only had one lawyer in case something like this happens.

The judge was none other than Judge Judy.

"Date May 10... 12:45 in the morning...let the case begin" she said. " Origa Mashuri you have the floor"

Turns out Mashuri is a high class lawyer.
"The day (y/n) was born her mother divorced me and left with (y/n) giving me no chance to even meet her or see her face for the first time..." he said. The people who are Deku haters looked at him sadly.
"She only sent me one picture" he said. As he gave the judge a picture of (y/n)
"This picture was given to me month before Deku saved her so when I figured out where she was all I wanted to do was to hold her in my arms like the father I wanted to be." he said. The haters awed Judy was unamused
"Then when I see her face she calls me Mr.Mashuri instead of daddy and refused to even look at me as if I was something she disgusted"he said tearing up.
Judy rolled her eyes as well as Midoryia.

"Deku..."Judy said. Midoryia took a deep breath.
" (y/n) is...complicated she's still getting used to people and still getting used to me as well when her father pops out of the blue when she's finally settled down so she's had the right to be upset with you and I apologize in her behalf"Midoryia stated.
"Deku I have a question..."Mashuri said.
" ask away"
"why is it that you are not saying how you feel"
"This isn't about me this is about (y/n) i promised her I that will make he happy and I can assure you she will not be happy with you" I said.
"Now may I ask you both a question"Judy said.
"of course your honor "Midoryia smiled.
"If you win what will you do?"
Mashuri answered first.
"I would take her back to America -"
"AMERICA!?! ARE YOU INSANE!!!?? "Bakugou shouted as he stood up. Midoryia turned to him.
Ground zero sit down..." he said. Bakugou sat down angrily.
"As I was saying...I would take her back because that is were her family is"
Midoryia sighed.
"Deku what would you do?"
"I would do the same as I always do be her father and if Mashuri agrees and (y/n) is more calm,let him see her" he shrugged.
"I see..." Judy said.
"What made your wife run away?" judy asked.
"I was a workaholic" he said ashamed. "I ignored her when she said I was pregnant" he said.
"So what makes you think you won't do the same with (y/n)?" Midoryia questioned.
"I have a decent schedule"
"And that is... "I
" Three hours a every other day"he said. Midoryia starred at him with conf and sadness.
"You have no idea how to handle a child"he muttered.

In another room you Sat alone with a german shepherd name Tashaki.  As you hoped that Midoryia wins.

To be continued...