Two truths and a lie

The gif has nothing to do with the story.

Midoryia's pov
It's been a few weeks since I meet (y/n) and only the mom has come out of the apartment. So I am a bit worried.
I decided to see if they were okay when I heard screaming right before I knocked on the door.
"Get back here you Bitch!"said the mom.
" I'm sorry mommy! "(y/n) cried. I decided to break the door down when I did all I saw was (y/n) getting hit with an empty beer bottle and smashing it against (y/n)'s head.

She looked at me and dropped (y/n) she was uncos. I took a deep breath seeming that I was a bit,no, extremely angry.
" Ma'am...step away from the child and surrender"I demanded. The woman glared.
"It's discipline!"
"That is abuse"I corrected. "I won't ask again..." I said.
"I-it's my child!" she protested as she began to activate her quirk. The shattered glass pieces began to create a sword. I starred amazed yet defensively.
"Impressive quirk..."
" Thank you"she said as she aimed it at me. I jumped towards (y/n) and called called for back up.

Soon enough Shoto and Ground zero arrived. I jumped out the window dodging the glass as I protected (y/n)
"What's going on" Shoto asked. I handed (y/n) to ground zero. He looked at me confused.
" I need you to take (y/n) to the infirmary-"
"I'm not a fucking nanny!" he snapped I glared at him.
"We don't have the time for-"
" I'll take her"Shoto said as he gently took (y/n) from Ground zero.
"Thank you...ground zero your helping me out"I said.

The woman aimed for us as we dodge and Ground zero exploded some glass. Using the walls I got enough speed to make her dizzy and Ground zero slammed her into the ground. Not too hard though.
" Thanks ground zero "
"Yeah yeah whatever Deku..." he sighed holding the women back as he cuffed her hands behind her back. We arrested her and sent her to the station I followed.

Once we got there I called Shoto.
"Hey shoto how is she?"
" She's fine they took care of her she luckily didn't get any brain damage m just some cuts here and there as bruises... "
"That's good...I'll be there I a sec once I get the papers" I responded.
"What papers?"
" you'll see"
"Okay well I'll stay in case she wakes up"he responded.
" thanks Shoto "
"Of course" he replied. I hung up as I walked towards one of the officers.
"What's going to happen with the child?" I asked.
"Well...she will be put in therapy and a foster home" he shrugged.
"Wait I want to adopt her" I said. The officer looked at me and sighed with a smile.
"Why am I not surprised" he chuckled. I smiled sheepishly.
"Here I'll get the papers..."he said walking away. Once he came back he had 12 pages. I was quite shocked.
"Wow all that for a child"
" Well....seeming that you only have six pages the rest his her medical and bio history... "He explained. I nodded and took the papers and began almost immediately. I didn't even want (y/n) to look at the
Foster home.

Time skip

I was already close to the her room the doctor said she was in. The last part was for (y/n) to agree.
When I got there Shoto was talking to a doctor.
" Hey! "I called waving. Shoto turned excused the doctor and walked towards me.
" The doctor said she'll wake up most likely tomorrow...she's exhausted "he said. I nodded.
" well I need to reorganize a room call bakugou and Kirishima while I'll call Eri and Mirio" I said nicely. "Tell them to meet at my place at 4:30 if they can..."
"Okay..." he said. I called the two and they agreed and shoto said that the two of them agreed as well.

I went to the store to buy some things for (y/n)'s room. A man realized that I was quite confused and walked over.
"Hello Deku,do you need help?" he asks kindly. I turned towards him and smiled.
"Yes yes I do actually...how would you design a room for a three year old girl?" I asked.
"What kind of girl is she?"

🎵🎶 American girl🎶🎵

(I'm not assuming anyone's race or ethnicity it's just a reference to a song smh....)

"Well she's she and well she was abused and-". The man lifted his hand up to tell me to stop talking.
"That's all I need to know...follow me please please" he said.
"Oh..." I said. As we walked towards the blue area.
"Pink comes out too strong and it looks spooky in the dark....blue is a bit more calm and looks more settle... "He said. "The fact that she was abused means you should go with baby blue with pastel green..." he said. I nodded as he handed me some bed sheets and carpets.
"Okay...what about curtains?"
" Light gray"
"What about dolls?"
" No"
"Wait why-"
"Don't start with that,get two giant stuffed animals and four smaller ones..."he instructed. I nodded as he handed me more stuffed animals.
" C-can I get a basket...? "
.
.
.
"Okay that's all..."
"Thank you once again for everything" I said holding the bags. The man nodded.
"Let me meet her okay!" he smiled.
"Yeah! Thanks"
"Oh wait!" he said I turned.
"Give her this when she sees her room"he said handing me a small pastel green elephant with button eyes.
" how much -"
"Free"he said. I looked at him and smiled.
"Thank You once again....I'll be back soon with my daughter "I smiled. He waved as I left.
"what time is it" I looked at my watch.
"4:16!?" I yelled. I began to run as I activated my quirk. When I made it it was 4:17. I sighed and placed all the things inside (y/n)'s room.
Once it was 4:25 everyone had arrived.
"Midoryia....I never thought you would be one to have a kid let alone adopt!" Mirio grinned. I smiled sheepishly.
"Well...I guess not everything goes the way it should be..." I said.
"Were is the runt anyways-"
"Her name is (y/n) and don't call her a runt"I said seriously. "She's at the hospital still..."
"So what is it you need"Eri asked.
"help me set her room up"I asked.
" Sure! "Kirishima grinned.
"Sounds interesting..." Shoto nodded.
"Sounds awesome!"Mirio smiled
"I'm in! "Eri said excitedly.
" I guess.... "Kacchan smirked.
I smiled brightly
"alright then let's get to work!!!"
.
.
.
"Looks good guys!" I smiled. And it was the bed was moved next to the wall. The comforter was baby blue polka dots. The carpet was pastel green with a blue out line and the curtains were white. I made one of the giant stuffed,which was a cat,was sitting on the rocking chair in the Corner. And the second suffer animal,which was a bear, was on the bed. And for the mean time, I held the elephant.
"Alrighty whose going to be the God parents?" Mirio said.
"Well-"
"I can be a god parent-"
"No! Half-n-half! I'm the God parent!"
" Well your not someone I would want (y/n) to be around at this stage... "I insisted.
" the fuck!!! "
"That's why...." Shoto sighed. Bakugou shrugged.
"Fine but I still want to meet her..."
" Okay then Shoto is the God parent.... "I announced.
" I am honored... "He said.
" congrats man! "Mirio and Kirishima said in unison.
" you guys will just be her aunts and uncles..she also needs to meet my mom and maybe all might...oh and if course...."I began to ramble on.

"Midoryia" Shoto said placed my a hand on my shoulder. I turned.
"Right sorry..."
" Well now that we're done let's go out and celebrate! "Eri cheered.
" Yeah!"Kirishima agreed.
"I'm paying!" Mirio grinned.
"Thanks guys..."

The next day...

I was a bit to anxious about (y/n) waking up. I was all the way across the city from the hospital. So I tried not to use my quirk as much. The attacks were minimum as usual. Then I got a call.
"Deku?"said a voice.
" Yes? "I responded professionally.
"She's awake"she said.
" thank you! "I said a bit too excited. I made my way quickly towards the hospital.

I guess it time to finally take (y/n) home...