Vacation pt 3: Birthday

"Wake up wake up!!"
"Just a little longer..."
" No....it's a special day! "
"What day is it?"
" your birthday silly so wake up! "Midoryia said.
(Y/n) grumbled tiredly as she slip out of bed.
" happy birthday (y/n) "he said kissing her cheek.
" thank you "she smiled as she yawns. Midoryia smiled as he left for her to change.

(Y/n) wore a simple pastel green polka dotted dress with sandles and ruffle socks. She walked out of her room Midoryia smiled and pick her up placing her on his right shoulder.
"What does the birthday girl want or breakfast? "
"Waffles, sausage, hasbrowns, and chocolate milk!"she smiled.

If you don't like chocolate milk imma cry.

"Then I know the right place"he said. They went to a dinner as they were given there food. As they were eating some kids walked up to Midoryia.
" Can we get a autograph and a picture please? "Said the oldest one. Midoryia smiled.
"Sure..." he said as he grabbed the phone. "Every say plus ultra"
" Plus ultra! "They said. Midoryia took the picture and signed the magazine. (Y/n) was too busy drinking chocolate milk. She looked up from her cup as she smiled.
" Who are they? "
"Just some fans"he said kindly.
"Oh did you take a picture?"
" Yes "
"How come I don't take pictures with you?"
"half our wall at home is full of pictures" he chucked.
"I guess..."
" if want to take a Birthday picture then we can"he smiled. (Y/n) smiled and nodded as she finished.
"So what are we going to do today?"
"Well first were going to see a musical"
" Which one? "
"Hamilton"
"Wow really?!" she smiled. Midoryia nodded.
" I love American history and I love musicals! And two of those things together-"(y/n) interrupted herself with a squeal. Midoryia chuckled as he placed the tip on the table. (15.35)
"Ready?"
"Super ready!"

.
"Don't cry it's okay"Midoryia said trying to cheer her up.
"Hamilton died"she cried as she tried to wipe her tears"and it was friend who did it"
"Maybe it wasn't the best thing to show you..." he said slightly embarrassed.
"I-it's okay...at least he died honorably" she said as she smiles weakly.
"Yes he did"he said.
"Do you want to die like that"
"Not by my friend but yes honorably but not young I still need to watch you grow up" he smiled as he ruffled her hair.
"Okay"she said. "I won't die too"
"I'll make sure of that..." he replies with a smile.

They soon went back in the pool and (y/n) ran over as she jumped in. Midoryia simply walked down the stairs as he chuckled.
"Daddy your no fun....." (Y/n) said as she swam over.
"I can be very fun (y/n)" Midoryia stated.
"Oh then your a scaredy cat" she smiled.
"What why?!"
" You didn't jump! "
"Was I supposed to?"
" Yes! "
"Okay geez you don't have to yell"Midoryia said as he walked out of the water. He went to the deep end and jumped in. (Y/n) smiled as some of the water got on her as well. Midoryia didn't come back to the surface.
" Daddy? "(y/n) said worried. Midoryia slow appears behind her and locked her up.
"Boo!". (Y/n) screams as she laughs.
"Meanie"she said sticking her tongue out. Midoryia chuckled as he placed her back down.
" I'm not mean"
"Yes you ar-". Midoryia splashed her. (Y/n) spat out water.
"Hey you didn't let me finish!"
" that was the point "He said with a smirk.(y/n) stuck her tongue out.
"Thad mea-". Midoryia splashed her again.
" Hey! "

.
.
.
"Woah...." she said as she looked a small four layer cake.
"Vanilla,chocolate,strawberry and lemon" he said pointing at each layer. (Y/n) smiles excitedly.
"Lemon and chocolate!" she asked. Midoryia laughed.
"Slow down you still have to blow your candles"he said. (Y/n) starred.
" oh yeah....how do I do that again? "She asked. Midoryia chuckled as he placed four candles on the cake. He lit the candles.
" You close your eyes make a wish and blow "he said. Pulling out his phone.
(Y/n) took a deep breath.
'I wish...I wish....' She thought a bit she was very greatful about everything she had so what could he possibly want. Then it got her.
'I wish Judar meets daddy, jafar, and Ren and they we all become friends' she thought. She blew the candles. Midoryia smiled.
" great did you make a wish? "
"I did I wish for -"
" no no no! Don't tell me! "He said quickly cutting her off.
" Why? "
"If you tell me the wish doesn't come true"
"Oohh, I would like to eat cake kind sir"she smiled.
" of course "he said. He cuts her a piece.
" oh can you save some for Zuzu and mogi?"she asked thinking about Judar.
"Sure" he said as he got him a slice as well. "Wait...didn't you lose mogi" he said. (Y/n) realized what she said.
"O-oh...yeah"she said frowning. Midoryia sighed.
" It's okay,let's hope your presents make you feel better "he said. (Y/n) nodded she felt bad for having to lie but she wasn't ready to tell him.
(Y/n) got three presents the four things she asked for.
A watch that matches Midoryia's.
A stuffed pig
A small sketchbook with pencils and paper.
And a camera.
She hugged Midoryia tightly as he kissed his cheek.
"Thank you daddy"
"Your welcome sweety" he smiled as he hugged back.