I don't want to go!

"Three hours every other Day?!?" Midoryia said a bit irritated.
"Yes....Saturday,Tuesday, and Thursday I will spend there hours with her-"

"Listen to yourself...four while days of her being ignored or you not being around. How many days are in a week 7, How many days will you not going  to be with her 4, so she's be alone 4 days a week.... how many weeks are in a mouth 4.345 weeks but we
Narrow it down to 4 so (y/n) will have 2 weeks and 2 days total of you not being around how many days are in a mouth 30.417 days but we'll say 30. Take 4 days away from each week you don't spend time that is 24 days of you not being with her. How many days are in a year 365 days minus 288 which is the days you don't spend with her makes 77 which means you'll only be with her 77 days out of 365...I didn't even add the hours 24- 3 equals obviously 21 then you dived 365 which makes 17.38095238095238 hours which you then minus that I which makes 59.6190479619 days. Mr. Mashuri you will be spending 59 days a year with (y/n) out of 365 days"he said.

The court room was silent Judy hunched and eyebrow with shock and surprise yet kept a bored face.
Inko was watching and was crying tears. "That's my baby"she said holding a Deku body pillow that bakugou gave her.
"And I was muttering" he added with a smirk. Mr.Mashuri glared at him.
"How many days will you down with (y/n)?" He questioned.

"Everyday and at every chance I get"he stated. Mr.Mashuri rolled his eyes.
"Don't You ever need a break"
"It's more like she needs a break from me sometimes and that's when I talk about all might"he said slightly embarrassed. So of the haters and Supporters laughed.
"typical fanboy"he grunted.
"What makes you feel like you would be a good Father" Judy asked.
"Well I've been having a guy feeling since I met (y/n) and it made me feel proud to be her father"
"But for the mean time you are just th a sperm donor seeming that Midoryia is considered the father" Judy said seriously. "Midoryia had proven to be an excellent choice for a father, what makes you a better one?"

" Like you said I'm the God Damn reason why (y/n) living and I want to guide her to the right path...besides How many villains tried to take her? "
"One"said the whole court.
" O-oh.... "He said embarrassed. "Anyways I also don't think she needs this type of attention...paparazzi and  hero's and being known everywhere she goes -"
"People in America know her as well"stated Midoryia. "She has an interview with E.T and America's latest "he said.
" Is she okay with it? "
"She was the one that asked for an interview she a found out that they were.mine and wanted to do it as well"he explained.
"So she's just going to end up like you-"
"Is that a bad thing if she does and right now I think she interested in tv productions and being a princess" he stated.

"What are you he father"he glared.
"legally"Midoryia said slightly confused. "You do realize that it's bad for you to call me that"
"Shut up" he snapped. "Stop acting as if you care about her you just want the attention"
"That is not true!" Midoryia responded offended.
"Why didn't you try to hide her from the public"
"It would be like keeping her away from people and making her feel isolated and she's had enough of that besides, I need to get her clothes,shoes and toys people were bound to find out"he stated.
"That's what they all say-"
"Silence!" Judy snapped."Mr.Mashuri it is oblivious that you are no good for this child-"
"Just give me a chance...let her meet my family I'm sure she would love them"he insisted. Judy glared at him for being interrupted.
"All in favor for this movement?" Judy said. 2/3rd of the room raised there hand. Mr. Mashuri chuckled under his breath.

"All opposed"she sighed. 1/3 raised there hand.
" Well it's settled (y/n) will go to America for one week starting tomorrow "She said hitting the hammer thingy on the desk.

.
.
.
" I'm not going "(y/n) crossing her arms.
"you kind of don't have a choice "Midoryia said.
" I don't want to go....Imma go on a plane with someone I don't like for the first time "
"Well..." Midoryia said as and idea popped in a head.