🎂birthday🎂

(Y/n) was too excited about something and it was quite simple.

It was Izuku Midoryia's birthday.

(Y/n) has made a card and a song she practiced alot at day care to her class and they all really liked it. Sinbad had helped her with the card he taught her the letters to write for her card and folded the cards as well.
She was excited but she then saw a old video of The hero copycat and his son. The son made his father a very cool shrine. And there favorite birthday cake.
"Thank you son....this is way cooler than a boring card or stupid song!" said copycat. (Y/n) looked at the card and the lyrics nervously.
"Would daddy...like this?" she mummbled. She looked up at the T.v to see how happy the father looked. She sighed sadly and placed them under the pillow.

She was out of idea's and luckily Shoto was babysitting her.
"You want to go to the mall...for Midoryia?"
"Yes...I want to see what I can buy daddy..."
"Understandable...let's go"he said.

"Dad likes those right"she said pointing at the vase shop.
"Yes...would you like to make a vase?" Shoto asked. (Y/n) nodded. They walked inside to the lady who turned.
"To what do I owe the pleasure of meeting you?" she asked.
"Can I make a vase for daddy?"
"Absolutely!" she said. She made One that was really twisty and silly and she liked it just like that. They put it in the fire and waited. (Y/n) watched amazed of hot the color change it to here a like she asked.
Once the vase was finished (y/n) slipped on water and dropped the vase.
Shoto caught (y/n) before she could hit the ground an land in the broken glass.
"I guess not..." he said. "Thank God I caught you or you would be hurt and I would be in big trouble..."

"What about watches daddy always wears a watch"she asked.
"let's go... "He said. (Y/n) looked at the different once till she saw a watch with dark green leather and gold medal. That one kind of screamed Midoryia.
"look at this one"she said in a whisper in case anyone else see it and tries to buy it. Shoto walked over and looked at the watch as well.
"that is very nice...how much"
"Originally 250.99 but I know it's Deku's birthday so 20.99" he said. (Y/n) was shocked at the major drop. But regardless she was given the watch she was so excited about giving him her birthday present.

Shoto and (y/n) sit by the water fountain as they talk to each other and such. Then (y/n) saw the coins in the water.
"Why is money in there isn't that polluting that water?" she said. Shoto chuckled at the adorable statement.
"No this is were you make a wish with a coin I've done it sometimes"
"Does it work"
"If I tell you it does it won't work"he said. (Y/n) knew just what to wish for.
"Do you have a coin? "She asked.
I don't but I can go get some"he said. "Don't talk to anybody and if anyone who looks suspicious walks up to you scream" he said. (Y/n) nodded.

As she waited a family walked over a boy made a wish and a girl made a wish. (Y/n) watched with amazement. The mother saw (y/n) and smiled.
"Do you want to make a wish?" she asked. (Y/n) nodded. The mother gave her a single coin (1.00). (Y/n) smiled at her happily.
"Thank you ma'am"
your Welocme "she said. (Y/n) closed her eyes.
"I wish daddy has the best birthday ever"she said. And right before she could throw the coin. She was pushed into the water.

"Hey put that back!" said the mother as two teenagers took the bag were the watch was. (Y/n) saw and tries to follow as she tried to get out of the water.
"N-no that's for daddy!" she said as she slipped on some coins as she fell back in the water. "That's...for Daddy..."

Shoto ran over.
"I saw what happened  got one of them but the other ran off." he said.
"Did you get the present?" she said hopefully. Shoto gave her a saddened look.
"I did but..." he gave her a beat up box. Inside was a cracked and ripped up watch. (Y/n) at the watch sadly. The mother walked over with a towel.
"I'm sorry sweety" she said as she wrapped (y/n) up inside. (Y/n) looked at the mother sadly.
"It's going to get better I promise"she said. She kissed her forehead and walked away with her family.
"What to see anything else? "Shoto asked.
(Y/n) shook her head. Shoto looked at her sadly.
"Okay then..."

As they left that small coin rolled around the edge and landed in the water.

"Uncle sho I-i want to make daddy birthday cake!"she said seeming that's all that popped in her head as they drove back to Midoryia's house. Shoto smiled seeming he knew hensaw (y/n)
"Let's see what we can do...."

.
.
.
Midoryia came home tiredly seeming he had to work. (Y/n) waited at the door. Shoto left a minute earlier a seeming he didn't want to ruin the daddy daughter moment.
Once Midoryia opened the door he saw (y/n) there holding the cake it was a small but very good looking cake. Midoryia smiled.
"What's this?!" he said.
"Happy birthday daddy-". But then when she took a step forward she tripped.

And her face landed in the cake.

Midoryia starred shocked and it wasn't even funny to him. Mainly seeming that he saw a video of (y/n) being pushed in the fountain. And Shoto calle saying only. 'She tried really hard'
(Y/n) sat up and looked at the cake she began to cry.
Midoryia ran over and bent on front of her.
"Hey it's okay it's just a cake"
"B...but I've been messing up all day"she hiccuped. Midoryia starred.
"what do you mean?"
" I tried to make a vase...but I b-broke it...I g-got you a watch b-but someone else broke that... "She whimpered as she pointed at the beaten up box and next to it was a bowl of broken glass. Midoryia looked at his daughter she went out of her way to make a him great birthday.
" (Y/n)... "
"Now all I have a stupid song and card"she said.
" Well...let me hear it"he said. "And can I please see the card?"
(Y/n) nodded sadly. Midoryia wiped some cake off of
Her face then are it.
"Lemon?" he asked. (Y/n) nodded.
"Uncle sho said It's your favorite..."
"it is and it's very sweet... "
"I put a lot of sugar and love"(y/n) said smiling a bit.
"I think it was your love that made the cake sweet"he smiled. (Y/n) smiled a bit brighter.
"I'll get the card and the song..." she said quietly. She ran to her room and grabbed the pillow and threw it. She grabbed the card and lyrics. She walked over nervously and handed him the card.
"Sorry if it weird" she muttred. Midoryia took the card in the front it said with her hand child like writing.

'Happy birthday...'

He opened the card.

'to the coolest dad in the world' there was a picture of Deku and (y/n) holding hands.

'I love you daddy happy birthday💚'

Midoryia smiled and looked up at (y/n) who was looking at the floor sadly.
"(y/n) this is beautiful I love it so much!" he said.
(Y/n) looked up shocked.
"Y-you like it?!"
"Of course why wouldn't i?! "
"...I don't know...things" she said quietly.
"(y/n) anything you make I will always love it"he said.
"Okay..."
" Now let me hear that song of yours"he said. (y/n) nodded happily as she led him to the living room. And have him the lyrics seeming she knew it by heart.

🎵🎶
I love my daddy
Very very much
He saved from my mommy
Who as very mean and scary.

My daddy gives the best hugs
And always has a smile.
Today's his birthday and I want to smile too.

So I'm here to say
It's your birthday today
🎶🎵

Midoryia smiled and applauded her.
"That was amazing! Did you make that up!?!" he said. (Y/n) nodded shyly.
Midoryia hugged her tightly.
"I'm so proud of you..." he said. "And guess what?"
" What? "
"This was the best birthday ever" he said
"It was?"
" Yes (y/n) it was"
"Happy birthday daddy"
"Thank you (y/n)"

I'm not going to lie....
I cried alot I wish my dad was that cool😭😭
Hope you liked this chapter the next one Midoryia is going that a big problem for someone very little....