Big bro Izuku

(Y/n) Jafar and Ren were excited. They were going to stay the night at (y/n)'s place.

Or so....

They though.

Instead of Midoryia picking the three up it was Shoto. The three starred confused.
"Sorry but the sleepover is postponed to next week" he said. The three starred sadly.
"H-how do we know that your not t-that bad guy?" she asked. Shoto sighed.
"It's peanut butter jelly time peanut butter jelly time....now where He at, where he at,where he at,where he at, now there he go there ,there he go,there he go, there he go....May I please stop now (y/n)" Shoto said.
"I don't believe him"Ren said.
" it's him....I'm positive "(y/n) said. Jafar and Ren looked at her worried.
" we don't want you to get hurt...be careful if it's not him run straight back here"Ren said.
"And if you can...kick is penis" Jafar added. (Y/n) smiled.
"Okay I promise" she beamed. She waved goodbye to her friends and went with Shoto in his car.
"Why are you picking me up Uncle sho?"
"It's about you father"
" What's wrong with daddy? "
"He's fine but...he's not here not our Izuku"
" Okay.... "She said worried.
Once they arrived at Shoto's mansion (y/n) was given the key and she used her tippy toes and opened the door. When they got there Midoryia turned up but it wasn't the Midoryia she knew and loved. He was smaller and less buff with less cuts. (Y/n) starred.
"Why did daddy's picture come to life?"she asked. Izuku's eyes widen.
" D-daddy?!? "He said shocked. Shoto sighed.
"Izuku....this is (y/n) your daughter" he said. (Y/n) starred as did Izuku. There was an awkward silence.
"W-wait who is the mom?" he asked.
"Nope mommy is in jail" (y/n) said "and that's because of you"
"Whhhaaaaaaatttt?!?!"
" her mother was abusive and you out her in jail"Shoto explained. "You won't remember anything once you get back so it's safe to tell you"
"Why is he here in the first place?" (Y/n) asked.
"Hatsume needed help from the future me which means we switch places and....here I am"little Izuku explained. (Y/n) walked up to him as Izuku starred nervously.
"Daddy?"
" M-maybe not call me that... "He said sheepishly.
"Big bro Izuku?"
" S-sure... "
"Can I hug you?" she asked. Izuku eased up a bit. 'she's only three' he thought. He went on one knee and hugged (y/n). (Y/n) laughed.
"What?"
" your hair is...is~"she sneezed. Izuku jumped.
"Are you okay?!" he asked. (Y/n) nodded.
"Your hair was tickling my nose"she said embarrassed.
" Well bless you "
"Thank you dadd~...Big bro Izuku" she said with a smile.
"Okay...who is hungry for soba?" Shoto said. (Y/n) smiled and raised her hand.
"You don't have to do that when your at home..." he said.
"Oh...." she said. Shoto chuckled softly.
"It's alright...anyway what was your question."
" what's a soba? Do you mean soda? "She asked. Izuku turned.
" you don't know what Soba is? "he said.
"She's grown up only eating rotten tomatoes and onions and dirty water"Shoto explained. Izuku nodded as he starred at (y/n) sadly.
" Kind of like eri-"
"Eri is coming?!?" (Y/n) said excitedly. Izuku turned.
"You know Eri?" he asked. (Y/n) nodded.
"She's your apprentice along with kota"she smiled.
" Oh wow....what about Mirio? "
"Uncle Mirio is the 4th hero"she smiled.
" Whose number one? "He asked.
"Daddy of course..." she smiled as she walked into the hall. "Follow me"she said as she gently grabbed Izuku's hand. She led him to the hallway were there was a picture of Adult Izuku, adult Katsuki and adult Shoto with medals. Izuku number one, Shoto number two and katsuki number three.

15 year old Izuku Pov

I did it...wow I can't believe it! I felt myself tear up. (Y/n) noticed.
" are you okay Izu? "She asked. I nodded As I wiped my face.
" Y-yeah...just happy that all"i said with a smile. (Y/n) starred.
"Oh...uncle Kat was right..."she said. I starred.
" about what? "
"You being a cry baby" she smiled.

"He told you that huh...." he said. (Y/n) nodded.
"But I like it that you are able to let your tears of without doubt of others" she smiled. I smiled back she's really sweet yet brutally honest or oblivious to how offensive that sounded.
"What else does he say about me?"
"That you were Quirkiness and got your quirk late"she said. I started nervously.
"Yeah.... "He said.
" or all might's secret love child... "Shoto said walking over. I turned to him.
" you are still on that!!? "I said slightly annoyed and embarrassed. Shoto nodded. (Y/n) giggles.
" you guys are weird "she laughs. I stare at her I know for sure that I'm a bit of a fan boy but still...
" I bet your room is full of merch-"
"Stuffed animals" she smiled "daddy buys one every mouth" she smiled.
"Oh...wow"
"Your a pretty awesome dad"Shoto said respectfully. I blushed seeming that they weren't kidding. Am I really a father to this child. I guess I'll find out in the future.
.
.
.

No pov
Time skip ---------------- 9:57 same day

Soon Izuku faded away in smoke as Midoryia came out. (Y/n) smiled as she hugged him tightly.
"Welocme back big bro-...Daddy"she corrected. Midoryia laughed as he picked her up.
" Thank you (y/n) I missed you "he said. (Y/n) smialed as she yawne and stretched.
" I stayed up so I can see you "she smiled. Midoryia smiled and walked to Shoto.
" So what was it like to be back in the past"Shoto asks.
"It was pretty...weird I was taller and stronger than kacchan an you were very confused. Uraraka had a crush on me back then so...you know" he said. Shoto nodded.
"What about all might?" he asked.
"He went in his buff mode just to give me a hand shake" he chuckled.
"Do you forget?"
" Well since it's the past no...but I forbid myself to tell anyone anything"he said.
"Was it fun?"
" Well I actually Kind of missed everyone"he said. Shoto rolled his eyes.
"What?" he said.
"You only missed (y/n) admit it" he said crossing his arms as he pointed at (y/n) who was know asleep.
"Yeah....." I said "that's only because it you younger (y/n) didn't exist and it made me kind of sad"I said embarrassed. Shoto chuckled.
" you really become attached "he said. I shrugged.
" you try being a father "

Okay hiiiii
The shout outs are in the next chapter the competition is in the previous chapter.
Bye my chicken nuggets 😗😙😚😘😍