purple and yellow

"Yeah my mom took me yesterday it was Soo cool"said nomoana. The class starred amazed. (Y/n) raised her hand.
"Yes (y/n)"Sinbad said.
" Did you walk around? "She asks nomoana. The girl shook her head.
"No we went in our car it was awesome" she said. "I think you will like it (y/n) ask your dad if he can take you" she smiled. (Y/n) nods.

Midoryia picked her up and took her home.
"What did you do today"
"Nomoana told me about a neighborhood that was lit up" she said. Midoryia turns.
"Ah, what do you think about it?"
" It sounds so cool and I really want to see them"she beams.
"I'll think about it" Midoryia chuckled as he was already reserving something.
"Please say yes daddy"(y/n) begs. Midoryia turns
" maybe "he said kissing her cheek. She puffs her cheeks out.
" okay.... "

Midoryia say in his office when there was a knock on the door. Midoryia glanced up.
"Open-"
" DEKU WASSUP "Said a enthusiastic voice. Deku looked at see Kaminari and Shinsou at the door.
"Hey guys you need me?" he asked.
"Nah, we just want to drop by"Kaminari said.
" Well actually no I needed something you happened to be across the street and you almost got ran over to get to me"Shinsou corrects.
"Well it's still nice to see you what do you need?" Midoryia chuckled.
"I'm on a case about Asuke Hakuryuu..." he said. Midoryia starred confused.
"Ren's mother?"
" yes she's a suspect for a spy for Hatsume...people say she was talking to her that day at the ice cream shop "Shinsou says. Midoryia thinks for a bit and nods
" I'll see what I can do"Midoryia says seriously. "Also Shinsou since your here can the two of you do me a favor?"
" and that is? "
"Can you pick up (y/n) for me? Both Todoroki and Bakugou are busy and I need to finish these today" he said.

Shinsou nods and sighs Kaminari did a small dance.
"Alright!"
" I will protect (y/n) from that"Shinsou said as he walked out. Midoryia laughs as Kaminari turned offended.

"So daddy uncle sho and uncle Kat are busy?" (Y/n) asked as she looked at Kaminari. He looked up at her seeming she was in his shoulders.
"Yup and we going to watch you midoryia comes home"Kaminari beams.
"Okay Mr. Kami...uncle Shinsou why are you being so -"
"God I could use a cup of coffee" he sighs. He turns to the two who were looking at him confused.
"I do"he says
" there's a coffee shop daddy goes to if you want to go there"(y/n) said.
"Sure I guess"
"You drink cookie"
" Girl you don't want to see him off cookie he is such a b-"
"Kaminari!"
" Sorry sorry ! "

.
.
.
"Why do I have to tuck (y/n) in"
"I did everything else! And he isn't that heavy" Kaminari as as hands (y/n) to Shinsou who reluctantly took her. He walked upstairs and checks to find her room. He gently placed her in bed as he tucked her in. He was about to leave when (y/n) stopped him.
"Bed time story?" she asked quietly. Shinsou turns as his eyes widen. No one could resist the sleepy child face.
"Sure" he said as she found a doctor sues book.

When Midoryia arrived Kaminari was watching tv.
"Where is Shinsou?"
" Up stairs with (y/n) "Kaminari said..Midoryia and Kaminari walked to the room to find Shinsou asleep with (y/n). Midoryia smiles
" I had a feeling that would happen "Kaminari said.
" I'm glad it with Shinsou and not you girls in the internet say your a bad sleeper "
"Ouch "
"Are we going to wake him or-"
"NEVER wake the sleeping Shimon" Kaminari said seriously.

That morning (y/n) wake up to see Shimon still sleep. She smiles as she poked his cheek trying to wake him up.
"Uncle Shinsou" she said quietly. He grunts as he opens his eyes. (Y/n) waves a little.
"Good morning" she said.
"Morning" he said sitting up. He Stood up as walker out.
"You change and get ready for daycare" he said as he closed the door behind him.
"Hey! He's up!" Kaminari beams as he wraps his arm around his shoulder.
"Why are you still here?"
"We got snowed in" Midoryia said. Shinsou nods.
"How long for the people come to move the snow?"
" An hour "Midoryia said.  "And thanks for watching (y/n)"
" No problem "Kaminari said.
" I actually enjoyed being with a child"he said honestly.
"I'm glad"Midoryia nods.

(Y/n) walked downstairs.
" good morning "she yawns as she hugged Midoryia" welcome back "
" Morning (y/n) "Midoryia says.
" Hey daddy can they babysit me more often it's fun"
"Really Rodolfo isn't that fun"
"He is...but i just like them more"
"Okay anything else?"
"I want to see uncle Kat"