D'yani

Kamila pov 🦋

The week went by fast as hell, it was now Thursday, and I was getting ready for school when I heard the notification on my phone, it was Mickii telling me she was not coming to school because of terrible period pains

I told her to feel better soon, I ate my breakfast, an egg, bacon, and nuggets sandwich with ginger tea, and in the car, I just scroll through Instagram.

I got used to taking the bus and I knew a few people at school, mostly boys cause dem see a new girl weh dem wah use.

But wrong smaddy sirs

I haven't seen parchii much, not that I care.

If yuh seh so, my subconscious mocked.

Today was really boring without Mick and I had no other friends that were close to me, weh mi could a tell mi personal life to, and I don't want any other close friends.

I saw Kareem, but he was listening to music as I passed to go to my classroom, I just waved, and go to my classroom, when I reached eating I saw Abby pulling down parchii for a kiss.

I feel a way * spice voice *

I throw out my garbage, why was I upset he not even count mi, why mi a catch feelings fi him?

From me come ere so, boy want me fi be dem girlfriend but I'm not interested, I just had my eyes on the people dem boyfriend.

Me ago just focus Pon me book

The English teacher never come today so I had two free periods. I wanted to walk because grade 11 students in my class were so noisy. I was sitting on the lazy bench with my phone on TikTok.

Someone came beside me but I didn't look I wasn't interested

"Kam" that voice wid mi yard name, I turned to see parchii, he get a new hair cut him look handsome bad mi did so Bex mi not even see it.

"Sup," I said holding in my feelings like g

"Are you okay?" he asked concerned like he can read my expression.

"Mi good" mi say going on my phone like I'm doing something, when mi a scroll through me old pictures.

He smiles

"Why are you smiling," I asked, him have a nice smile it made me smile too.

"You're so pretty," he said to me.

I blushed

Then I remembered he had a gf and they were just kissing.

"Go and tell your girlfriend that".

"I don't have a girlfriend," he said confused.

"Oh, really why you Jamaican man stay so," I stated.

"Mi no have no woman, I was hoping you would be interested," he said taking my hands in his big ones.