Unexpected

Kamila's pov🦋

          In the evening hours, I got up and look around the room, we a stay here so fi three days, and I plan on enjoying it, Good thing school give the little holiday

Edwin give the most holiday

I put on shorts and one of his T-shirts.

"Babe you hungry" parchii asked, holding my waist and kissing my neck, "No really I ate a big lunch, I turned to him and give him a kiss, the first me Eva see so many meals.

And him being his horny self deepen the kiss, I stopped him "later" I grinned and he got a call he just excused himself, fi talk Pon him phone again, me jus walk and guh ova mi bestie room, weh deh next door we.

When I reached her room the door it flies open.

She was crying and Kareem did walk out furiously.

The fuck?

"What's wrong mama," I asked hugging her, she wrapped her arms around me weeping, I just rubbed her back until she was calm enough to tell me what's happening, we just met but she's the only good friend I ever had so far in my life so whatever is troubling her, bothers me too.

She sobbed saying" I - I -I'm pregnant"

I gave her the 'what the fuck' look.

"Mick what the fuck you guys are older than me you should be using protection".

Look who's talking

Not right now subconscious

"If you're pregnant why did Kareem walk out on you" I questioned, she wait a minute before answering me.

"I told him I'm not ready for a baby and I want an abortion but he doesn't want that he says he'll take care of us". She cried harder, I sighed.

"I don't know what my mother will say I'm not working yet Kam I want to go to college and become a teacher I'm such a letdown".

"Mick calm down love you're not a disappointment mama, I want the best for you so no matter how much I want to be an auntie..." I tried to make a joke.

"...I'll support anything you choose but think of Kareem too I think he really wants the baby just please talk, okay love," I said to her, she nodded, and I just rubbed her back.

"Okay," she said

"Are you hungry?" I asked her.

"Very," she said rubbing her tummy

Aww

I went downstairs to get some food, I packed it up with curried chicken, white rice, pasta and a small dish with slices of fruits, When I was coming back I saw two girls from my class.