Hit different

So Mrs. Parchment is 38 years old and dadd- I mean Mr parchment is 44 years old.

Kamila's pov 🦋

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

Three days later

I was at home with Mick and little Mira Royal Brown.

She was crying, Mick couldn't get any sleep. The males were at work and my client is gonna come later to the house.

"I think she wants her father," Mick said hushing her but she cried loudly.

Music to my ears.

Young baby cry just funny.

"Walk r outside maybe she wah breeze it no sunny" she did that while I called gabby telling her me ago meet her at our hanging out spot after school.

"School a ova early today, so come, 1 pm" then mi say Kool n hung up the call.

The cries stopped so Royal went to sleep. We didn't even get to keep the baby shower but it can still happen after things settle down.

I'm five months pregnant now and I'm more miserable than before, can he r she just come out already? But I'm scared of the pain.

...
I parked going to Gabriel's class I was really early today.

"She looks good". I heard someone say I smiled waving.

When I reach gabbs classroom she did a fight, really Gabriel.

"Hello stop" a male voice shouted.
I turned to see Mark this nigga is everywhere. He parted the fight that Gabriel was winning, why is she fighting that girl?

She not even see me yet, mi see that boy called Dwayne stopping her.

"The principal's office right now" he shouts at my sister but him bright.

Time for dem to notice me.

"Hello sir, you don't have to shout after my sister she knows the office," I said then he turned looking surprised, then a pleasant look came on his face.

"Kamila hello, I didn't know she was your sister, go to class everybody," Mark says and the students moved out.

"So, no shout after nobody pickney,". Mi no wah nobody give my sister special treatment because dem wah me.

"I apologize,". He eyes my body, this man really disgusting.

I pulled Gabriel to a corner" why are you fighting at school gabby" I said calmly.

"That dirty Gyal, Dwayne woman see a picture a me in his phone then she come up in ere Kam a talk bout me fi leave r man alone when mi not even count Dwayne, mi iron out that deh crush long time now, n then she push me so mi drop n lick mi back a no my fault so mi beat r" she sobbed rubbing her side.