Everything I wanted

Kamila's pov 🦋

Listen to the music ✨

I ran to the hotel room closing the door quickly.

Dis must be a joke.

What happened that night, he's here and not in prison. He didn't even contact me. Now he's marrying some other girl.

Why would he do this-

*Knock*

"Who's it". I wiped my eyes walking to the door.

I opened the door looking at him, he looks so different more manly, and mature. He's even growing a beard.

"Kamila,". He said putting his hands in his pants pocket.

He's nervous

"D'yani" I replied trying not to have a breakdown.

"How are you," he said looking at my face awkwardly, then his eyes glance at my tummy.

He smiled a little.

Tf him a smile fah

"Weh you wah D'yani" I fold my arms waiting for him to answer.

"Can I come inside".

I gave him a dirty look

"Kam, please" he begged and I walked to my bed and I heard the door close.

I sat down looking forward, why the hell him wah talk to mi him already a marry another bitch.

"You look good-".

" I know, what do you want D'yani," I said not beating around no bushes.

"I just want to talk, I missed you," he said trying to touch me.

"If you touch mi I'll fucking kill you, how you fi do that to mi D'yani, I'm fucking pregnant and you are stressing me out my pressure is too high a kill you wah kill mi " I shout now the tear is coming.

He sighs

"Babe, I want to explain but not now please stop shouting"

"Don't fucking do that, uh break mi fucking heart n now uh come a talk shit I'm the one having your baby not her how could you do dis!" I shouted crying.

"Listen it's complicated" he sighs rubbing his eyes.

"How? Uh love her".

He glance at me then at the floor, well then I got my answer from him, and I walked to the bathroom packing my shit.

"Kam, please".

"Get out!" I shout.

The look on my face told him, not to play with me. After he left I broke down. I can't believe this, I packed everything in my bags then walk downstairs to check out, while walking to the parking lot I feel someone watching me