Blackmail

Kamila's pov 🦋

continuation...

"So uh a sleep wid mi man bitch" she shouted as the two bulky security guys held on to her crazy ass.

The embarrassing

Mi really n truly cya tek dis yah life.

"I'm gonna call Mr. Robert because how could you cheat on me with this".

"Maria get the fuck out,".

I got up walking too it with D'yani following.

"Who yah call dis, bitch". I rubbed my tummy it's a habit.

"He's gonna marry me-" she must have realized now.

"You got pregnant by my man you whore omg D'yani how could you". She wanna fight me.

dis girl

"Take her out," he said calmly to the guard.

"I'm so-".he starts to say but mi no wah ere.

"Stop" I can't take it I walked to the car with the guard following and blocking people.

D'yani's Pov

When Kam go mi did ago after her when mi get a call from my father.

"Speak" I answered following her.

"Mi just get a phone call uh still a mess wid that girl parchii if you fuck dis up fi mi you know wah do down".

"Mi ago tell you did fi the last time father mi no want r uh fucking wealthy already just let go dis why you no marry r uh Eva think that".

"Fuck yah talk bout boy you wah mi let go millions, he wants you in the family" Robert shouted.

"Listen to mi D'yani, you ago carry r out do some sweet fuckry n tell r seh that girl no mean shit to you r else mi release it".

"U wicked eno, yah dead bomboclat bad memba parchii tell uh".

"No man cya kill mi, listen to mi no just fuck it n breed r so the thing good from another side to, Kamila done ago hate you so just do the right thing" then him hung up.

Fuckkkk

Mi mash up the phone going in the backseat with Kam.

"Where to don".

"Mi yard" I sigh putting my arms on her but she pushed me away silently crying not looking my way.

When we reach me watch her take off her clothes.

Fuck mi horny

But a no the time n place

Then Kamila put on my t-shirt and her underwear then she go to the bed not saying a word to mi.

I showered then headed to bed she not even wah mi touch r.

"Mi ago tell you the truth now" she deserves to know, but she mi do it fah mi neva wah she fi stress out r self.

Mi turn r over wiping the tears, she always crying because of me.

Mi tell her no fi interrupt mi

"It was a setup Kam, the night Travis called you from there my father was in charge of everything but I really didn't pick up yet, he wants me to be cold again so he was going to kill you and my child, his grandchild, but that didn't happen it worked out better for him because he recorded the thing Kamila he didn't know I was gonna be there Travis didn't tell him that part because Travis wanted to kill me personally. Mi know something did fishy when I told him to help me find you but mi ago owe him a thing if him help mi out he never did because he wanted me to do his favors" I said

I continued saying" he knows you kill Travis he has it on a CD, that's why he bailed me out so he can back mail me in marriage with some girl if I had told you you would start overthinking it I know you babe" I wiped her tears.

"Mi neva hurt you, babe, a just mi fucked up family dem, mi hate him bad because he knows your pregnant n he wants to do anything to hurt my child and you, that's why I have to hurt you like this I'm so sorry, Kamila".

Kamila's pov 🦋

D'yani do all that fi protect me, mi hate him father bad. His own son fi wah hurt mi because my dad n him, not friends again.

I didn't think it would be that serious.

"D'yani I really appreciate you doing all this but can't you ruin your life for me, you did it already I can't let you do it again please".

"Mek we run away together Kam".

"D'yani my shop is here and my family, where would I go n do" this is so crazy.

"Mi we mek it back, just me n u no baggage, just think about it please".

"Him ago find we anyway we affi just end it here," I said I just want to be happy no drama.

"Ok, I'm being selfish mi ago try something else, Kam mi no want him fi mek the police dem get deh video deh so mi affi go ask you fi do something fi we".

A coulda wah him a ask mi now Fada God in heaven.

"Mi a listen," it better no be no fuckry.

"We need uh father fi help we get it," he says

If eyes could kill him dead a long time.

"A wah".

I get up thinking he did know bout the marriage shit n neva tell mi.

"You know bout the marriage proposal n you never think fi tell mi".

"Uh did happy, you wah mi just drop that deh news pan you Kamila". He shouts loudly.

Calm down Jamal

"So wah you should have shared the information, n because he lie bad mi nah talk to him" mi walk to the kitchen fi some water fi thirsty bad.

"I know, but your father him-"

It happen so fucking fast mi couldn't see wah happen good.

Somebody did a shot up the house D'yani run to me covering me the kitchen did a mash-up bad.

After we hear nothing, I opened my eyes to D'yani holding on to me tight.

"Are you ok Kam?" he asked.

No tf someone just try to kill us- well me.

"No D'yani what was that" dem people yah wah kill mi before mi have mi first child.

I looked at him shocked

"Kam a wah".

"Your bleeding" I cried

What the fuck is happening.

Drama and more drama 😗

gonna try an update, tomorrow guys, byeee!!!