Defile

D'yani's Pov

Mention of rape guys, skip if you don't want to read!!

Guys in the chapters before he mentioned that he was just horny, he didn't really mean it he was trying to convince himself that he also wanted to have sex.

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

Mi sit down in my private room at my club, drinking away my sorrows. It happened a long long time ago I never told anyone because mi a boy n that does not happen to many boys.

My mother wasn't there for me I had no one to talk to about my troubles so I just forgot it. I didn't think about it ever. I kept it to myself until today when Kam asked why she was so attached to me.

Flashback

D'yani at 11 years old.

Mi neva have no class so me deh a bathroom a pee. Hoping my parents would be home tonight so we can have dinner together.

But I had to hope I know they wouldn't come it was just the maid taking care of me.

I had a crush on this older girl she transferred from another primary she was so nice to me. She repeated that's why she's 12 years old.

She was so pretty to me at that time, it was my first crush.

When I was done I washed my hands and walked away from the restroom to my class then I saw her walking away with her friends.

I didn't know how to act so I smiled and she waved.

Mi run go tell reem seh mi have a girlfriend. Mick did a seh a lie mi a tell,

After school over me did a wait pan me, driver, she come over to me alone.

"You wah me show you something nice," she said and I nodded I was so young and In love.

"You cya tell nobody uh ere mi," I said yes going in the bathroom with her.

She did a pull me pants and I was uncomfortable so I told her to stop she say I'm a pussy, me fi stop be a chicken so me mek she do weh she wah.

"You have a big dick for 11 years old D'yani" she smiles putting it in her mouth I yelled I didn't want it.

"Stop crying d'yani you wah me tell uh friends seh you a wah likkle virgin" I wiped my eyes shaking my head.

"Good I want you to sit on the toilet" I did that waiting she tek off her Dora panties sitting on top of me.

"You don't want to be a virgin right" I didn't answer I wanted to save myself for my wife as my guidance teacher said

I didn't reply