Bare wit me

Kamila's pov 🦋

I moaned as I woke from my sleep, I fell asleep on D'yani's chest he was fast asleep with my legs wrapped around him, last night was fun we just argued over which movie to watch, and he warned me about spicy food because it's not good for the baby

Dem ago kill mi

I leaned back on the bed head looking at him, reminiscing about him, pulling up my top, and kissing my tummy multiple times, he was everything I really love him.

Flashback...

"Kam stop no, yuh cyan a feed up Pon junk food, bill b" he grabbed the spicy nacho Doritos bag, and gimme a apple juice instead.

"D'yani' mi feel fah, a wah two likkle bites nah harm the baby babe" I got up and reached for it, but he raised his hands and kiss my forehead.

"Drink the juice n behave b" he laughed like it funny.

"Mi tell yuh mi thirsty? please no b".

"No," he throw it, Pon, the bed and before me could a reach for it, he pick me up, and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Mi love mess wid yuh, just one the small bag, and drink water with it" I grinned, I win

"Thanks, and we a watch Addams family movie" I kissed him to shut him up.

End of flashback...

"Smile pretty tho, a who yah smile so wid". He said with his eyes closed, I grinned"I'm thinking about last night, it was fun" I said then I felt a sudden urge to vomit.

"True mi cya wait fi you come live with me, and why you a watch mi so"I rolled my eyes and reply.

"Yes, so mi can stab you if mi ere yah call any other woman names in a uh dream".

He laughed going on top of me, "morning breath move," as that sentence left my mouth I ran to the bathroom to puke, I felt his hands rubbing my back after I was finished.

I sat down on the bathroom floor, and he gimme a toothbrush with toothpaste on it, I took it and start to brush my teeth.

And he did the same, after he finished me help me up on the toilet seat, he kneeled in front of me and whispered, "you feel bad again don't it"I nod slowly, feeling the tears coming.

"Hushes mama, you hungry, you wah we bathe and then we cuddle, eat or sleep"D'yani no do these things, he looks so cute asking me, "that would be lovely, yes" he picked me up in his arms and put me on the counter, he passed my shower cap and grabbed a skin care mask applying it on both of our faces.