Too experienced

Kamila's pov 🦋

   I lay my head on my bed pillow and one in between my legs, the back pain dem worst

I lay my head on my bed pillow and one in between my legs, the back pain dem worst. I was still at my father's house I told him to not call D'yani yet. He would find out what I was doing here.

I took a little nap, I feel so bad now,

...
Hours later

I woke up to shouting and things crashing, I got up, to see D'yani and my father in an argument n him a mash-up thing.

Fuck

D'yani's Pov

"Mummy you a big woman u think uh want a next one wid him I mean look how me turn out, mi never get any love and affection" she come a tell mi this fi me sorry fi r eno, mi love r but she a sell out

"Mi no tell him yet, D'yani mi no wah no more pickney so me ago the clinic tomorrow morning". She see mi have my fucked up life fi worry bout then she drops this pan man,

"You Betta tell him, then you ago see why you fuck up, Robert look like him wah more children him have two already, chro bomboclat Lisa mi ago fi Kam she pregnant n my number one responsibility go n speak to the man" I grabbed my keys leaving she can leave when she wants.

When mi pull up mi neva see nobody in the living room, so me walk go upstairs n hear dem a talk bout, Kam and Tracey.

"Weh you just seh" Kam have Tracey yah fi kill r, weh the fuck Kam a do that fah now god.

"D'yani, why you never knock," Thomas said getting out of his chair

He explains everything she's been doing.

"And you no fucking stop r from doing this fuckry u a r father, wah kinda father uh be Thomas" mi just get angry n start to mash up this bombo.

"She pregnant, seven months, n u give r a gun, uh sick in a uh head u think doing what she wants will make her forgive you r love you fucking idiot" I grabbed his shirt n his men holds me back.

"Let go off a mi pussy hole weh she deh" mi look round fi see she in a wah corner.

Mi go ova deh fi ask r if she mad.

"No, she hurt you so-" I cut her off

"Soo Kam, from mi, leave it alone you should've too, mi no wah me wife a kill nobody wid me child inside her a that deh life you wah we live you wah mi tek up back that deh, answer me!

She cried out, I pulled her to me.
Always a mek mi sorry fi r

"I'm sorry D'yani, she hurt you" I sigh rubbing her head.

"Mek me see you give r no gun again n you see why dem call mi fucking parchii", mi tell r fi stay n mek one a the guard show mi to her

"Oh god thank you D'yani, Kam went mad she tried to kill me" she fake cried I might mek She kill uh rass

"Shut the fuck up mi a let you go me wah you tell nobody bout dis r come fi any revenge n mi fuck u up" I laughed evilly, pulling the gate she ran out to hug me I just moved she drop.

"I wouldn't tell anyone," she said rushing away

Fucking idiot.

I called Kam, now we did go home, and she drop asleep. She did a have back pain the baby mus did a say she no wah mommy do that, the first time was for me but now I don't want it, mi put down dat deh life the only Don me wah be a fi r.

Lisa's Pov 🦋

I left my son's house to go over to Robert's, he gave me a key so I just went inside the house

I saw no one inside the kitchen or living room maybe he was upstairs, went inside.

"Robert what the fuck". I should have known this was too good to be true he was fucking some other bitch in our bed.

I ran out to my car, I did D'yani bad for this, I'm so done with everything.

"Lisa," he calls out holding my hands.

"Why would you do this I thought we were getting better", I said sobbing.

"Lisa, you know how mi stay, mi no think it ago forget, just pretend it never happened" he let of my hands walking away.

"Robert please, I'm sorry I didn't sleep with anyone in the past why can't you just forget that, what the fuck is wrong with you, I'm fucking pregnant" I dropped on the ground.

"Fi who," he said, mi ago fuck him up. I hate men, I hate dem all.

"No mus you, you a the only one weh a fuck mi raw" he didn't even show any sentiments.

"Mi cya deal wid that Lisa look how we old mi done wid pickney, you still have mi card dem go we family doctor" I wept harder

"Please Robert just no I can't please" I begged and he just continued walking away. I felt numb mi get up going in my car, I was driving, I wiped my eyes I'm not killing my child I have money I can raise the baby.

I called my only love

"Yes mum,". D'yani knows everything he was right I should have listened, he's so wise.

"Just listen ok I'm driving so I have to pay attention, I'm sorry D'yani for not being unavailable for you when you were smaller, I wish I took care of you the right way, you must hate me so much but I'm so sorry, I know you will be a good father to your baby, protect dem always, tell them grandma loves dem dearly, and Kamila is a wonderful girl, I wish you guys the best in life, don't be like Robert be anyone just not him, I love you," I smiled sobbing,

"Mom it's fine I forgive you, I love you too, and stop crying," he said I smiled it's been a while since I've heard that.

"D'yani i-" I didn't finish my sentence a big truck licked my car in the side of the road I saw black...

Thanks for reading you think this book is coming to an end r not?😞