Hurtin' me

D'yani's Pov

One month later

My mom met in a terrible accident, she's in a coma, the doctors say they don't think she's gonna make it, but I have faith Lisa may not be the most acceptable mother but she's not the worst after everything I still love her she carried me for 9 months.

I lost my baby brother r sister, I feel responsible I told her to go if she stayed I don't think the accident would have happened.

My father visited day and night at the hospital not leaving her side but it was late fi him.

A small funeral did keep fi the baby we did ago home now, the other people dem weh mi neva see in a mi life stay fi foodstuffs. Kam was comforting me but my medz still fucked.

Sometimes mi feel fi find the pussyole weh lick up in a dem n kill him. But mummy nah go want that or Kam and mi a try be betta but dem a test mi every fucking day.

"You alright"Kamila asked, I nodded parking in the driveway.

"Mi ago prepare something fi you eat," she walks upstairs to change, then comes back.

"You think she ago wake up" that's the most I've spoken since mummy met in an accident.

"Yes babe, just have faith she'll be okay, I'm praying for her".

Kamila's pov 🦋

I hugged him and he held me tightly, he cried on my shoulders, why did this occur?

"I love you, it's gonna be fine just let it out" I rub his back, neva see him break down like this,

~~~

He helped me cook dinner, and he's smiling a bit I'm glad he was just heartbreaking, I missed that smile.

"D'yani baby shopping tomorrow, we no do nothing like that yet mi soon pop eno" he eats nodding.

Mick and Kareem walk in royal love r Daddy she no wah let him go, boy dem pickney yah ungrateful sah, mek mine Eva tan so.

"I made dinner, what's going on with you guys," I said eating my food.

"Nothing much, I got into a teacher's college, I'm so glad".

"Omg, I'm so proud of you," I moved to embrace my bestie, in a warm hug kissing her cheeks.

"Thanks, guys, mi attached to Mira so mi ago mek time every day for online courses" that's good, mi glad fi r.

The man dem did a clean-up, and while I was changing royal Mick was on the phone with her teacher.

"Hey baby, auntie Kam is gonna clean you up," I sniff her, the baby scent.

Royal start talk gibberish n I conversed back like she gets me.

"You know what I can't wait for, you to get mummy's hair so I can do it, have you look like a bad bitch" I looked if anyone was peeking.

"Jgffvv" she said, royal is my baby

"Yea babe, I'm finished, you want to go see uncle parchii" I took her up going to my room

"Kam you cyan a lif up the baby every minute, just rest memba weh the doctor seh" him tek royal from me and I went to bed, that is all I do chro

D'yani's Pov

"So you ago keep a celebration party tonight fi Mick tonight". I said to reem.

"Yeah bro, she deserves it, and more," Frl man she takes care of him and the baby.