Dry cry

D'yani's Pov

          Me wah she come live with me now, she basically deh ova yah every day, she cook fi me and we did done eat me did a help r wash up, the morning sickness a get worse, that's why me glad when she come so mi can put in the work.

After mi bring r upstairs she did a try on me tam, and sliver chain" mi love yuh ere" she hide in a me chest.

"Love yuh to baby". Mi tek out mi phone mek me snap mi baby mother, mek dem gyal knw a she mia feature.

"Me love yuh nails yuh ready fi change it, "I kissed her hand, a first me a show so much love to any person, rate r yuh fuck

"Soon, ago keep it fi like couple more days"me open me side draw and give her a band a one hundred Us dollars, "here, baby".

"D'yani why so much"me pull r down Pon me lap, want r fi ride me yah now, "good pussy gyal fi get things" she smirks.

"Thank you" she hug me, I kissed her neck and look at her frowning.

Kamila's pov 🦋

"Babe what's wrong," he says pulling me close to him on the bed

"Nothing am just thinking," I said rubbing my tummy.

Actually, I was upset, he was hiding something from me. I can feel it.

I sat up looking at him frowning" D'yani you told me you didn't have any siblings". He sat up looking in space.

"I don't have any," he said

"You lying, tell me the truth".

"Kam, umm I don't know what he told you but I don't have any siblings".

He said walking away. I followed because I'm not finished talking about this.

"Why are you walking away from me I'm talking to you".

"Stop listening to him, he tried to fucking kill me when I was small you expect me to just fucking accept him in my life, Kamila!"

"Just listen to his side of the story, he was hurting too D'yani, what if it was you who got abandoned"