Beach house continued

D'yani's pov

I put Kam to bed me kiss her and Arya, I got dressed fast in my white shirt, and Nike blue shorts.

Mi try look if Kam pack mi shoes in her suitcase cause I don't see it in mine, I saw her moving up and down in the bed, mi no wah she know mi a lef fi do illegal business.

Mi go in the closet cause mi cya find it,

Mi put on a pair of Jordans and a black cap.

"B where you going, it's like 11 now," she said sleepily, she was in my t-shirt and her panties.

Feeling like change mi mind n fuck r again

I held her hands saying"I have to work babe, I'll be back before you wake up I promise" she hugged me tightly, I don't want to leave, he love send threats, and he kill my old man I have to do it.

"Please be careful D'yani, if anything happen to you, me n Arya yah hurt I can't do this without you," she blurted, god why is she so emotional.

"Mi good b, I love you ok".I told her giving her a long kiss

...
The drive did long asf when mi reach mi go up the stairs to mi grandfather, the guard outside his gates know me I just glowered.

I took out my gun, the place feel different.

Mi knock on the office door entering, I saw mark and Maria a fuck, what a disgusting scenery, I kissed my teeth going to the other one.

"Son, good to see you made it," he said evilly.

"The two idiots a fuck I need to do this and get on, tell one a uh men fi inform dem" I moved outside the room, thinking, mi no wah do dis.

...

"Ready," mi jump in a mi vehicle, he say dem man yah a dis him, so mi fi shot up the car dem.

"A wah white man, boss seh fi shot n drive," she says, I parked on the roadside waiting on the car to pull up the parking lot.

Kareem's Pov

I just sat down after helping Mick bathe Royal she fell asleep on the bed, n she nah talk to me.

"Mick come on mi no do nothing-" she did not even acknowledge mi presence.

"Fuck off, u think mi stupid I see the way you, look at her Kareem, I know, you didn't just meet her at your friend's house, she stares at you like...you had a past please just leave mi alone, I want to sleep, parchii kind enough fi mek we come so just no arguments... good night Kareem". Mick says sadly, she covers up herself and the baby that was close to her breasts.

"Good night" I mumbled, going on my side Turing off the lights.

Kamila's pov 🦋

Arya woke me a bit after her dad left, I changed her diaper, I love her so much, my reason to be here, I took after that wig, D'yani did done tear it off already and I flat iron my hair n do it like mi have some weh going

Uh, neva do that?

My father was calling my iPhone, I picked up smiling a little why him up so late.

oh yeah, he's like a mafia man