Shattered

Kamila's pov 🦋

              A terrible headache made me shift on a soft sheet, I was in a hospital bed, and this uncomfortable clothes, me feel dizzy so me lay back down

What happened?

I tried to get up but I couldn't I felt so weak. A doctor walked into the room and I immediately remember what happened I started crying again. Cya believe he died, I turned mi cya face the doctor.

"Miss Bailey it's ok you need to stop crying, He's okay" he smiled

Why the fuck this idiot doctor a smile with-

I eased up" what did you say," I said.

"It's a miracle, he was dead, and then he regain consciousness after you blocked out" he used his hand to demonstrate.

"He's alive omg thank you, God," I said smiling a little and wiping the tear.

"Did you say something to him because anything you said must have brought him back because when a person has a head injury it's good to talk to them but in your case, his heart had already stopped and you still reached out to him, God is not ready for him".

"I - I just said a few things, what happened to me," I asked

"You fainted Miss Bailey and you need to take care of yourself remember your pregnant, you need to rest your blood pressure is high," he said about to leave the room.

"Ok, doctor wait doctor can I see him".

" He's asleep right now so later and you need to get some rest, I called your sister she's on her way," he said leaving.

I fell asleep after.

...

D'yani's pov

"A setup, find out who do this," my father said talking to his men, they moved out sane time, mi cya move good, mi chest a pain me yf the doctor just gimme a pill fi ease the pain.

"D'yani are you okay? I think you should come back home so I can help you get well faster, and take care of you, yuh hand broke son" Lisa said, touching my face.

She love baby up man

"I'm fine mother I can take care of myself," I said.

"I think you should come home when the hospital discharge you," my dad said in a frightening tone.

"Kamila is it? She's here you know" he said.

I sat up quickly hurting my hand.
"Fuckkk," I said dis hot yf.

"D'yani stop hurting yourself," Lisa said treating me like a child.

"Where is she," I asked him

"In one of the rooms she fainted after the doctor said you were dead" he explains