Sports day continued

D'yani's pov

I drove off far from the school, in Frank field town, I drive fast there going to park up on a dark corner where no one would see us, I picked up water, I pulled her in my lap"drink" she opened her mouth I fed her, she drinks half the bottle, then she rest her head on my chest,", why you did have a gun, n you could a just walk away, you neva affi shoot the man" she mumbled in my chest, is she, taking in my scent?

"My dad, he's a kingpin, he owns a lot of gangs in this area, and even though we no that close him wah me take over weh he gets old, so me affi get used to it, mi no wah do it, but it runs in my blood, me enjoy more while"I've never told a girl about my families secrets like this, Kam just different, I actually like her, she mek me talk me mind.

"So I have protection because we have a lot a enemies and you, we know more in time" I have to make her process this first so far she a tek it well...

"And I want to apologize for that day at the plaza, me easy fi get upset, sorry I took out my problems on you, forgive me" she eased up looking at my face.

"I forgive you, D'yani, I just hope your father would understand you don't want all that, what if you refuse and just live normal" she no understand he will kill the person I care about to make me listen, catching feelings for her only brings danger to her, but I can't let her go.

I will protect her.

"I want you to be mine, be my girlfriend Kamila, I'll treat you the way a queen is treated, I will spoil you, and take care of you, you nah guh need anything" I kissed her lips, I gripped her ass with both of my hands.

She smiled Brightly, I know she was a little tipsy, she jus a giggle, raw rum she tek up a drink too, yes mi did a watch r.

"Ok, I will be yours, just don't hurt me, I can't take any more heartbreak D'yani"I breathe out, I kissed her with closed lips.

"Never,"I deepen the kiss, I pulled away touching her face"yuh pretty yuh fuck, so fucking perfect Kam"I kissed her again, pulling her closer to my erection, I lift up her blouse taking it off, I saw a black bra, I kissed in between her breast, I turn my face to her left breast I pulled down the straps, I grabbed it gently, biting on it, sucking leaving hickeys, as she moaned out my name loudly,"I want to fuck you so bad"I just don't want our first time to be in a car.

"I want you too," she eased up a little I did too, pulling my shorts and boxer down in one go.

"Sure," I ask, I gripped her neck, pulling her face close to mine," yea fuck me D'yani" that's all I needed to hear, I rubbed down her back, unhooking her bra, taking it off, I kiss them I love her breasts the most.

I make eye contact with her while I lifted her up, I rubbed her clit through the panties she was soaked, and ready for me, I moved it to the side,"I want to take it off"I allowed her, it was off in seconds, it was a blue lace panty so sexy, she climbed on me, I dropped the seat, "ride me" I said to her, the way she is behaving I know she was not a virgin.

"Ohhh, ahhhhhh" she moaned as I filled her up.

"So fucking wet," I moaned, I grabbed her hips, she moved slowly, up and down, I grabbed her neck pulling her in for a nasty kiss, I slapped her ass multiple times I know it's red as I give her some hardcore fuck, she was crying and moaning in pleasure as she bounces back matching my energy.

"You feel so good, tight just like a virgin, "I moaned in her ears, I wish I was in the bedroom with her so I could, change the position I didn't want to cum so quickly.

"Mmmmm, ahhhhh D'yani doh stop" she stopped, gripping my throat as she rode me faster I wasn't doing the work it was all her, and I feel like I'm going to heaven, she's the best fuck I've ever had.