Likkle parchii

D'yani's pov 

      The next morning I woke up early and went to the bathroom fi ole a fresh, I brushed my teeth after wrapping a towel around my waist.

After doing that, I texted Kam to see if she was okay, I sent her the picture, and got dressed up because my mother called me for breakfast, In the dining room, I was walking downstairs and I saw my father and mother in the living room, he was dri...

After doing that, I texted Kam to see if she was okay, I sent her the picture, and got dressed up because my mother called me for breakfast, In the dining room, I was walking downstairs and I saw my father and mother in the living room, he was drinking this early, and Mom looks timid as always.

"Morning," I said sitting down, beside Lisa, "Good morning, your breakfast is severed," mummy said, putting down my big plate a food, salt fish, green bananas, and dumplings, as I was about to open up my mouth father spoke.

"We need to have to talk," my father said, he put down his cup, going up, to his home office I suppose.

That means I should follow him, a wonder if he know seh man hungry.

Him betta no come wid no fuckry eno

"You know you soon lef Jamaica and go tek over me businesses overseas right after you are done with the sixth form, and fi tek ova as Don parchii, so mi a wonder why yuh nah train or a come to meetings," He says drinking, again, I sat down sighing, why me affi born in a this yah family.

That again.

"Why overseas I could just stay here and start my own and take care of yours" I questioned, he just wah somebody fi follow in a fi him footsteps.

"Listen I want you overseas, and you need fi come with me to meet the new members of the gang, it's getting big, and soon your time fi tek over," he said putting down his glass.

"So break it off with that pretty little girl because we no do love, we a bad man so the one gyal thing weh you got going on Nah go work here" he said, coldly.

How the fuck- Mother that's why me no like tell r nothing eno, but either way, him woulda find out because of his ways.

"Me nah lef r eno n me nah go overseas," I say about fi walk weh.

"Me ere seh uh shoot man up a plaza" he laughed

He continues" me like how yah be more like me, and I cleaned up your mess."

I'll never be like you

Me just walk out because my business him wah know him too fucking fast and me no like him.

Me link Kareem n we did deh pan a call.

"So dawg uh tek care a everything," he asks.

He did a talk bout hotel reservations. My family has nuff money so why not put it to use.

"Yea mn everything ready a just fi start pack n we leave out tomorrow," I said, I really miss my baby, I just hope it goes well.

"Parchii wah gwan wid you n Kam," he says, boy Kareem know me no do the relationship thing, because a nuff reasons, and me no faithful so he must think mia hurt Mick friend, I will try my best not to.