Parenthood 2

Kamila's pov 🦋

    I went to the fridge for a bottle of water giving her pills for the headache, I told D'yani I'll take care of her, I opened the guest room giving her some of the maternity clothes I used to wear cause mi no have anything else weh fit cause Lis...

    I went to the fridge for a bottle of water giving her pills for the headache, I told D'yani I'll take care of her, I opened the guest room giving her some of the maternity clothes I used to wear cause mi no have anything else weh fit cause Lisa slim in body, and also new underwear.

She showers and come out sitting on the bed.

"Sorry am a mess, like these past days the only thing I do is cry" I shook my head rubbing her arms.

"That's fine, it's ok not to be ok Lisa, I'm so sorry for your loss" I'm strange, I never know what to say to a person that just lost a loved one a me one?

She sniffles going to change then come back. Maybe Arya can cheer her up a little. I took her up she just woke up," hey baby, we ago try mek grandma happy" she smiled.

"Where's daddy Arya," I ask the baby, then D'yani answer " daddy is here, mommy feels better now?".

My nasty mind

"Not really but she will be, cook dinner I'm starving" mi go to Lisa she smiled taking my baby.

"Awww, she is so sweet". Arya liked her because she always cry when she no like people.

"I'll help D'yani make dinner, drink the water please" I left,

...
I made a plate for her to bring it but she fell asleep with Arya so took the baby mi glad she asleep yk rest r mind, but it leads to today's encounter.

We lay down in our room," b I think it was your grandfather the man in the supermarket,". it deh on my mind for some time.

"I know it's him if he would just come to me instead of following you around, him cruel Kam if u see him anywhere call me same time" I nodded, he feels something about his father's death he is just being tough.

"Are you okay Kam, with everything, the baby" to be honest I'm not, I don't want to put my baby in all of this.

D'yani's Pov

"Actually no I'm not what if he tries to hurt our baby because of stupid gang-related things babe"

Every time I think my messed up family is done and my past another fuckry come fi mash up weh we have.