Secrets & lies

Lisa Parchment Pov

"Ahhhhh oh my god," I screamed out coming for the third time

I need to stop dis, but he is so addictive.

I walked to the bathroom to clean up myself then changed my clothes.

Robert was getting too damn comfortable, he was laying there under the sheets naked we need to stop this we are not children.

"Why are you getting so cozy, please get up" I grabbed his things giving him dem.

"Lisa, we a fuck fi how much weeks now just tell D'yani the truth him a no pickney" he shouts wearing his clothes.

"I can't, you hurt him too much, he will hate me" why did I sleep with Robert oh my god D'yani's gonna hate me so much.

"You ask yourself that question, why yah fuck me?".

I groan looking at the door to a shocked Kamila walking away I ran after her.

"Kam, wait please" I tried to stop her from leaving.

"What is it Lisa," she looks mad at me.

...

Kamila's pov 🦋

I wish I had a time machine

I really didn't expect this, I was coming over to surprise visit her she said I could come anytime and I knocked and called out, but I guess they were busy.

"Please, don't tell D'yani, he'll hate me for life" she begged me, mi nah be the one fi tell him because she ago tell him r self.

"You are going to because I can't lie to him, I'll give you a day if you don't tell him I will, I can't believe you betrayed us like this he never liked me he sent the man to kill me and my baby do you not remember, or all the dick you've been taking blocked your memory" I shouted saying not thinking about it, then a hard slap reaches my cheeks.

She slapped me.

I shouldn't have said that I was angry but...

"Kam-I I'm so sorry" she tried to touch me but I wiped my eyes walking away.