Altercation

Kamila's pov 🦋

              I started feeling bad cramps when I walked up the steps to go to mathematics class, I feel really sick, the teacher saw and I excused myself to the bathroom

I was blinded by the pain, I didn't look if anyone was there using the bathroom, I went inside, I puked out the breakfast I had this morning, feel like me inside a rip out.

I had really bad stomach aches

I heard chatting, outside, I changed, and cleaned up properly I need to tell Janelle to come pick me back up, someone knocked on the door loudly.

It was so irritating.

"Someone's in here, "I said with the little life left in me, the knocking continued.

I hate public restrooms

I opened to see Abby and her two Friends they are in the sixth form, too, and I pushed past them to wash my hands.

After drying in the paper towel, I turned to see dem blocking my way

Wah r problem

"Yah tek mi friend man, girl, a nuff man In the school eno," one of her friends said, while the other thick friend glares looking at me from head to toe.

"Listen to mi, I don't know you so mi no affi answer no questions, move outa mi way," I said calmly.

"Listen bitch, mi see you a drive up and down Pon front seat, yah fuck him, so stop lie, n gwann like yuh no knw wah gwann she a fuck him yah Abby," said the girl wid no hair front me no knw why she a mek edge and she have nothing on her head.

"So wah if we deh, you need fi stop mek a fool a yuh self, excuse".

"Listen bitch" the none hair side one said, "I only see three bitches here" the pain a get worse me need fi go lay down and call mi sista

One a dem push me in the sink, I hurt up my back I drop my bag pushing her back, I pushed her to the ground, I grabbed Abby's hair, I keep on hitting her in the face while her friend tried to pull me off her.

Wah girl comes inside, she see wah gwann and she yelled fight fight! that got the attention of the whole block.

They parted us, she was bruised up so was I, but me tear her uniform you can see her tights.

I walked out I saw Mick and a girl walking back from class she had a mannequin so Cosmetology.

"Kam what the fuck happen to you" she yell, I told her everything holding my back my tears, she dropped her bag and the mannequin, I see her running to Abby she grabbed her hair in the quadrangle, beating her up, a bad gyal, me hear screaming, Kareem did see from his block running down the stairs, he was pulling dem apart he lifts her up, but she get fi give r one kick.

I start feeling dizzy, but I feel somebody catch me before I fell.

D'yani's Pov

I caught her before she fell to the ground I was coming from the boy's bathroom, me see Kareem a shout after Mick, and she a yelled back, fuckry gwann.