Surgery

Kamila's pov 🦋

     "Mi feel it too," I said sighing, everybody just a cry so, damn.

"Kam" she called again,"...Kam Thomas dead".

The fuck

"Gabby...weh you mean," I hold on to the bed head, with wide eyes, she cyan a do dem yah foolish prank a somebody life.

"Kam, breath is like yah go in a shock" a mus joke, I was on the call with him last night he was fine, he said he's okay, how him fi leave mi now when mi just a get fi know him Betta.

"Janelle, tell Gabriel fi stop tell lie" I sobbed, my throat feel tight, like no air nah come

"Mi nah lie, dem mention him name member he popular, they can't post the pictures cause a sensitive content, oh my god the police need fi find the culprit dem weh involve". Gabriel said as she continues to wail Mick rubbed my back, and they were saying all kinda things.

I blocked out everything, them did ago follow me, Jan seh fi leave r I got up and walked to my room, D'yani did deh on the phone when he see mi he hung up fast,

I just lay down on my side they are lying to me I don't believe it he can't just go I just talked to him this morning, god why him, why dem murder him.

"B you alright" he come beside me kissing my hair, I closed my eyes and the tears fall, and I sobbed.

He was now alert and he spin me" a wah b talk no please".

"My father's dead, they took his life some gunman babe, I knew it mi did sense it uf D'yani, he's dead" I cried out, he looks shocked for a moment.

D'yani's Pov

I answered my grandfather's call in the room, I waited for what he was going to say.

"Why did you not do the job I ask of you, you shot up a fucking car parchii, the wrong car, bomboclat man, mark no explain this to you" he yelled, I heard things breaking in the background,

What the fuck

"Mark seh a that deh car deh, mi no understand weh yah pree" the wrong car a mussi prank dis to bomboclat.

"Why the fuck mi would ago after another man weh have such a big title a bad bomboclat man that eno, listen just hide out fi couple months when you forward back link up" I laugh dis funny,

"Mi nah hide from no police, how the fuck Mark fi mess up, he was the one who knew the car him mess up n doh come gwan like you wah put all the blame on me" I shouted punching the wall my knuckles bleed out.

"Him man dem ago hunt you down unless you have a death wish stay a JA," he said, him a lef yah, fucking coward.

"Who was the person we killed" I heard the door open, I hung up after he told me, and I saw Kamila climbing the bed laying on her side.

I killed my girlfriend's father last night, I fucked up big time,

"Kam am so sorry about Thomas," she didn't respond to me just cried into the pillow harder, I hugged her from the back.

"Am here," I kissed her head, she hugged me,... when she drop asleep I wiped the dried-up tears from her face I coverd her body and check on the baby she did awake talking in her own words she smiled when she saw me.

"Hey my princess," I kissed her cheeks, I walked downstairs with her in my arms, I saw the living room lights on

Kareem come back, he look rough yf, hope him no come back in drunk