Separated

Kamila's pov🦋

             It feels like weeks but it was just two and a half day

             It feels like weeks but it was just two and a half day. I miss my family and D'yani. Mi look round the room fi a window r something but all a dem lock up wid some big locks.

He offered me food countless times but I refused he might put something in there to harm my child.

Well at least you wise up miss

Yes, I'm still freezing I don't know why mi not freezing to death yet.

"Mila it's been two days and you little boyfriend no come yet, mi did think a bad man, you see say him no rate you," he laughed

"You are so fucking dead when he finds me," I said laughing like a crazy person

Mi ago mad because dis a mek mi head hurt.
He got angry pulling my hair.

"Shut up," he said pushing mi on the bed too hard I hit my head.

~~~

D'yani's pov

1 week after

My Dad call every likkle gang he knows to search for Kamila's but none a dem no see r hear shit. Something's fucking wrong somewhere.

Fuck, I failed her.

I promised to keep her safe and now look, mi get r pregnant and now r crazy ex tek her from me and mi look everywhere.

"Boss" one of the workers shout

"Any leads," I asked

"He call," he said handing me my phone.

I placed it on my ears

"Loverboy parchii, ok mek we come to an agreement you for her if you meet me at the place weh you did shot the nigga in him foot n no try track the number mi no so fool," he said

"Mi no trust you piece a shit, but if mi meet you, you affi let go, Kamila, when you get me and a hope you no fucking touch her," I said wiping away some dirty thought.

My only concern was her and the baby's safety right now r even be near dem.

"Ahh, she looks sick anyways, you mi want still, mek sure you come alone".

"Weh the fuck you mean sick-".

He ended the call

"Fucccck" I shouted punching the wall

How he know about that btw, that was taken care of the same night.

Play the song if you want to feel ✨something✨

Mi all feel dizzy, I haven't slept and eaten in days.

God, please keep dem safe, even though I'm not worth answering, please just protect dem.