Thomas

Kamila's pov 🦋

"Hey Kamila you're awake," A woman in a nurse uniform said checking my pressure

"How you feeling dear," she asked.

"I'm dizzy miss".

"Ok that's normal, you'll be fine soon".

"Did something happen to my baby" I cried, the baby mek me so emotional, everything mi bawl fah, she looks so nervous like something bad happen.

"I- 'll call the doctor to explain," she said leaving.

I touched my tummy, please be safe, I opened my legs realizing I'm in new underwear and a hospital gown without a bra when mi see it mi did so scared mi no mentally prepared fi a child cause I'm so young but I'm attached to him/ her already.

A short Indian man walked in."Hello, young lady".

"Hello".I greeted back, easing up.

"How are you today," he said, writing something on the notepad in his hand.

"I just want to know how the baby is then I'll be fine".

"Ok miss, we did an ultrasound and you're 3 weeks pregnant right, we tested your urine and blood. The bleeding wasn't anything serious, your relative explained that you were feeling nausea and smelling weird stuff".

"Yes sir that's correct".

"It's called implantation bleeding, you're soon to be embryo had already made it to its new home, That's why you saw spotting that's the blood it's nothing serious". He smiled.

D'yani walked in and nodded at the doctor who was writing up something, I'm glad, because mi no wah lose me baby.

"You ok baby," he said kissing my forehead

"I'm a little weak but I'll be fine".

The doctor walked over to us saying" I recommend you rest, relax and stay off your feet and not have sex".

He said the last part looking at D'yani.

"Until when?" He asked.

"Just until she feels better".

"And also take a prenatal vitamin with folic acid every day, I'll have the nurse bring those, take care of yourself and stay healthy, see you at your next appointment" he smiled.

"Thank you, doctor," D'yani said.

After he left, Janelle walked in with food.

...

They discharged me and I'm on bed rest for a whole week good thing the other week a picture day.
Because mi would a lose a lot of clients.

Me and Mr overprotective did lay down on my bed.

"Kam me no wah you leave the bed uh ere".

"If you wah pee, call me and I'll carry you no wah put no pressure on your body and my child," he says.