Hard for me

Kareem's Pov

Monday morning

Monday morning

        Today I'm telling her that I had sex with Natalie. I know this is gonna fuck up everything we have. It was early in the morning bout 9 am, I woke up, with her side of the bed clear and Royal sleeping soundly beside me.

I picked her up, going downstairs, everyone did a have breakfast, except her and Kam.

I sat down, royal woke up crying for her mother," weh mickii Lisa".I hushed her"She's outside with Natalie and Kam" why did that make my heart race.

I told Lisa to watch her when mi go out there dem did a cuss and Kam a do some weird expressions that cyan good.

Mick's pov

Sometime before

I was asking Kam to dye my hair pink later we did ago out go eat parchii say he wah carry we a wah nice restaurant In the town, and we did outside a tek fresh air

"Alright, mi glad mi no bring five suitcase fi nothing" she giggled, I smiled too

Then Natalie walked out, smiling like nobody give she joke," hey good morning how are you" she asked me I rolled my eyes at her.

I can't fake it

"We good, umm after breakfast we ago drive around the area," Kam says to her she nodded, she think we friends?

"It's fine, Ummm Mick, I really didn't know he had a girlfriend at the time I'm sorry mi no wah you have mi up" what is she talking about.

Play the song in mm - Hard for me by Michele Morrone.

"Weh yuh seh" I raised a brow, Natalie gulps, mi not even wah see r much less.

"We had sex when he came to my school when we did a teenager, I thought he was single we did just caught up in the-".

"Wah" I shouted loudly, Kam get up with me, weh she really a seh to mi Kareem fuck r n him seh the first time he see her a over r brother yard.