Brothers

Kamila's pov🦋

              After we had sex

After we had sex. I had to go home and prepare for my exam the next day. I feel so much better. I also had to cancel the appointments with my clients because I was so busy with my personal life.

He dropped me home and I went inside by myself he said the medication mek him drowsy so he left to sleep, the driver turn the car and left. Jan and Christian did a talk about something in the kitchen.

Think him gone bout him business god knw, after deh slap deh mi wouldn't show me face, I went to my room, and fix up myself, it's been a while since me look like me.

I installed my burgundy lace wig, that I got from Amazon, then did two cornrows at the front and fix up the edges with mousse.

Mi put on mi lashes and soft glam makeup, n look fi mi nose ring then took a picture of myself.

I went back inside the kitchen, dem still did a talk, I opened a bottle of water drinking while looking at them"Kam come sit down," Janelle said

"Yea, a wah happen".

Mi nervous

"Christian is D'yani's brother," Janelle says.

"What, that's not possible D'yani say him have no siblings," I said not believing anything.

He wouldn't lie, right?

Christian start by explaining himself "Dyani's father Robert Parchment, he is my father, he met my mother before and they were lovers until I came along everything was fine, then they started arguing every day because he was out late and he was not spending time with us as he use to. He cheated with D'yani's mother and they had him. He left me when I was seven, and married his mother. I didn't have a father when I got older I looked for him because I wanted my dad. I found him and he disowned me and he kicked me out, I wanted revenge so I bought a gun to kill him and you can see that I didn't succeed".

He sighs heavily like he was trying to hold back any emotion.

He continued saying " I went to his house that day and he was not there but I saw his son living a life I wanted when I was a child I didn't have it. I hated him, I wanted to kill him, he was watching tv he was about eight or nine at that time".