First kiss

D'yani's pov

            I texted her in the night to see if she was okay, I want her to be mine, at first I just wanted to play with her like I did with idiot Abby but she mek mi feel things weh mi neva feel before she's different...

No reply yet

Maybe she is busy...

I lay down the same Friday evening thinking about this beauty, Fuck, Me no do dem think yah dawg, Wah the fuck Kam a do to me.

A message comes in from an unsaved number bout I'm sorry baby, Abby need fi leave mi alone

Me not even interested in her and she know I told her from the beginning, seh a just fucking.

Me ago call Kamila

Ringing...

"Hello," she said wid r nice soft voice, if it never on speaker I don't think I would hear.

"I texted you and no reply, are you no wah talk to me" I said, like me no have no fi do, a mi yard r wid me life.

"I was cleaning I didn't hear the message," she said,

Ohh

"That gov b, so you agree to the Lil date"? I ask her, mi wah carry r somewhere nice, mi never do this before.

"I still haven't asked my sister yet, no think she ago mek me go out like that".she said slowly.

"Ok," I said disappointed maybe she no wah me, well I grow up without my parents here much, they are always over the place

"Maybe you can come over tomorrow we can just watch a movie r something," I said begging again.

Parchii a beg something no right.

"Ok in the afternoon, I'll meet you in kellits," she said,

"I'll pick you up," I said I need to have the maid clean my room.

"You drive," she asked

"Yes Kam, I do look out fi a black mark x" I replied saying, she sounds tired so I decided to end the call.

"It's late so goodnight princess see you tomorrow".I smiled like a love-sick puppy.

"Good night D'yani". I hung up after smiling like an idiot, me go downstairs to my mom cooking.

Kamila's pov🦋

I smiled looking forward to dis- whatever it is tomorrow.
I was done cleaning for the night.

Affi love a clean room, it motivate me fi do things.

I went to Janelle's room knocking on the door

"Come in" I heard I walked inside

"Hey Kam what's up," she said smiling.

"I think I like someone," I said, I have dated before but it never ends well.

I lay down pan r bed wid a pillow between my legs.

Comfort

"A lie me wah meet him, he nice, how he looks, how old him be-"

"Alright Jesus," I said, laughing, she is always excited, well it's been a while since I've liked someone.

"He's really cute and him personally nice so far and he is 19", I just start thinking bout him.

"He ask if I can come over to his house fi watch a movie r something but I said I have to you first sooo..."

Me say like me no already agree