Unthinkable

Kamila's pov🦋

          It's been 2 weeks since I was back from the hotel, I was not on speaking terms with D'yani, he was very controlling & confusing, on my way home I just went to my room, I can't talk to him after what happened on his birthday

Abby is a waste gyal, and I just hate r even more.

I felt drained and sick asf.

I was getting ready for school I had to start studying more soon CXC time and I have to pass all my subjects so me can start to go classes for cosmetology, I showered slowly, got dressed up in my sky blue uniform & white blouse with a hoodie.

I started thinking about my mother I haven't really thought about her. The only motherly love I have ever felt was with my sister.

Me not even do me hair jus mek the granny plot tan in deh.

Me neva wah no food, neva feel for it. So me jus tek a taxi go kellits me n gabby.

"So why you look so," she asks putting on more lipgloss.

R lip already shiny

"How," I ask giving the taxi man his fare, then she replied.

"Like uh man lef uh" she laughed, this girl no knw seh me no in a the mood.

Me avoid her eno.

Me sit down on the bus, at the front n put in my earbuds listen to music and read Wattpad.

When me reach school me buy wah tea ova the restaurant.

Me did kinda feel bad. Maybe a me period eno.

I checked my watch it was 9:00 now n me did reach earlier but me sit down a drink my tea.

Mick's situation did sticky she explain it to r mother but she never understood at all. She tell r fi go to r baby's father's home, so Mick did call Kareem fi come pick up r clothes n things. Kareem live with him mother and she accepted the situation.

She couldn't go to school anymore it was her first year in the sixth form and she didn't plan on doing another year.

She could sit exams for cape tho because she was close to one of the teachers and they talked to the principal, after that she told me she was going to go to college after the baby was a little older.

I'm happy, she gets to do her exams.

A red mark x car pulls up beside me n you know who it is, the music was blasting with 450 lonely.

Why Jada in deh?

Kareem deh pan the front seat, I continue fi mind my business, he left the door open as he glances at me, and I cut my eyes, him an Jada would a do good together, by the way she no have a man why she no move.