Disputes

Kamila's pov 🦋

1 week after

          I ran out of the exam room to the female's bathroom to puke. I have morning sickness now it's so bad, I can't even eat breakfast because the smell turns me off. Mi tired a this already, she nah mek mi eat a thing, she picky bad.

I have my last exam tomorrow and then picture day.

After flushing the toilet I took out my spare toothbrush and toothpaste. When was washing out my mouth I looked up in the mirror to see Abby.

I turned to her not saying anything.

"Yah breed" she laughs.

"Mind your fucking business," I said taking up my bag.

She grab my hand " how dare you, Kamila, why did you come here and ruin our relationship. We were fine before you came along you bitch, I fucking hate you so much" she screamed at my face.

"Which relationship Abby, he says you guys never together okay stop being delusional, and grow tf up," I said pushing her hand away, glaring as I left.

D'yani's Pov

Being rich had a lot of advantages. Not that I like saying rich but it's very Handy.

My left hand was broken, so I could write with my right. I was in my bed with an invigilator watching me.

I think my father threatened him to make me cheat or whatever but I didn't I did a fair test like everyone else.

When I was finished mi give him the papers and walk downstairs fi some food.

Mommy prepared curried chicken, yam, and dumplings and slice of pear with sorrel juice, after mi clean the plate mi tek some pills.

"Mummy you okay".

"Yes, I'm fine".she faked a smile, leaving a kiss on my forehead.She didn't look fine tho she was unhappy.

Mi call Kareem and mek he know wah gwan wid mi.

"Parchii come yah," my father says.

"Yea a wah happen".

"Mi know a who wah fi kill you but why," he says

"Uh know when mi did say mi have some new persons apart of the gang he's one of dem him sell coke fi mi," he says

"Your girlfriend ex, he goes by Travis uh know him?"

Weh the bomboclat, why mi neva pick up dis

"Mi ago fuck him up," I said calling some of my boys to bring him to the warehouse.

Mi go in the garage and tek up the BMW keys. Mi asks one of the drives fi carry mi go, Edwin.

Kamila's pov 🦋