Pacify her ♫︎

Kamila's pov 🦋

             No pregnant woman should be on the street like this no matter how much trouble she put me through a high school

Me go over deh n she did asleep holding her belly on an old bench.

Me wipe my eyes this is so sad wah happened to her?

Move along fi mi plz

"Abby" I called her.

She no moves, she sleeps dead pan the roadside tho.

"Abby," I said louder

She gets up looking shocked, rubbing her sleepy eyes looking at me from head to toe, she looks stressed all hair deh a r chin.
"Yea Kamila weh you wah" she gets up holding her back.

"What happened, you need he-"

"So you think uh better than me now because uh popular n uh have the man you dream and uh rich daddy" she rubs it in my face.

"What no this condition is not for a child, grown-up Abby mi a tell you that from a long time mi no come here fi fight u a big woman now" I opened my purse giving her some money

"This can mek you rent a hotel fi a week buy comfortable clothes and foods" she takes it looking up so the tears would fall.

"Umm thank you, Kamila" I walk to the car to Trudy still arguing so till him just give r fi the right price, a laugh.

Mi nah live in the past, I need to do better. Make a good example for my baby.

Hope a the last time mi see r tho mi have enough problems.
...

I was packing the food in the cabinet. Then I feel a hand around my tummy and I know it is him.

Then I felt a kick in my stomach

"Omg D'yani you feel that" I smiled at him.

"Yea babe she know r daddy" he kneels down and kisses my belly while I rubbed his head.

awww

"Let's go to my club tonight" he got up saying rubbing my shoulders.

"Okay, but I need to take out this hair it's irritating me," I told him I wanted him to see my shop and I'm gonna change my hairstyle.

He drove us I got out opened up he lift me in the air.

I kissed him, I feel at home now.

"I'm so proud of my baby, it nice man so you ago do my hair" he looked in the mirror smiling goofily.