Parenthood 1

Kamila's pov 🦋

            I haven't slept much last night my eyes are so tired, and D'yani no have a problem jus a smile n a play wid the baby

I went to the bathroom to freshen up, I yawned looking at myself being a parent takes a lot of patience.

"Kam Janelle and Gabby forward dem downstairs," D'yani shouted after mi bath n get ready me go meet dem Christian was there to him and Dyani has been making conversation I'm satisfied now.

...
Lisa Parchment pov

3 days before

I left the hospital without D'yani knowing, my things were at Robert's place important documents that I needed and I filed for a divorce I'm so done, I was bringing the paperwork for him to sign nothing he says can make me stay I was still a little weak but I just need some rest.

"Thanks for driving, I won't be long" I opened the gate, no guards were at the front, and he always secured.

I continued walking something is off, then I saw so much blood and dead bodies following omg what happened I was turning to leave because why would I go in?

But what if something happen, I walked to the car and ask the driver to come with me, mi nah go in deh by mi self.

The door was half-opened,

PLAY THE SONG IN MM TRUST ME

Robert was on the ground moving slowly, I ran to him.

"Robert, wah happen" he had a gunshot wound to the chest like 5 I don't know.

"Lisa-I'm dying" he breathes slowly, and I shrieked.

"Who did this to you, let's go to a hospital now, help him up," I told the driver but Robert says he wants to talk to me privately.

The driver left.

"I don't have much- um time my father he wants parchii to do some of his bad work, he wants him to take over, and you have to warn him to keep Kamila and the child safe I'm so fucking sorry for everything you didn't deserve it, I thought you cheated and betrayed me I love you so much, I-i-i" he breathes slowly kissing my hands, he was crying and I never ever seen him cry.