A/N

Hello my lovely readers! I want to thank you for reading Between Twilight! It was a joy to make this, even if it literally took forever. 

It would mean a lot if you checked out some of my other works!

"The woman let go of the assassin and ran to the girl, pushing her out of the way just in time, as the building collapsed behind them

"The woman let go of the assassin and ran to the girl, pushing her out of the way just in time, as the building collapsed behind them. She helped her up and looked around... but he was gone. How could he be gone?? After helping the people pick up the streets, she returned to the covert, where four mandalorians lay dead. She gasped, looking around. The Blacksmith shook her head and pulled her forward roughly, before removing the helmet. Underneath was the fear stricken face of a young woman who hadn't shown her face since she was a young girl. "

Justine. An ex mandalorian. The woman whom bounty hunters would ask for help. Her reputation was so high. And when she was offered the job to track a rogue Mandalorian after taking off with a bounty, she left with full esteem. Everything went to plan until the Mandalorian gave her empathy for her harsh past, and she suddenly felt as if she were fighting on the wrong side...

|IN PROGRESS|

What are you waiting for? So love me like you do

What are you waiting for? So love me like you do... Rookie Cop Leon S. Kennedy faces the hell of an apocalyptic outbreak with the help of Leeah Olin, a nurse, during it. [Takes place during re2 and re6] 

|IN PROGRESS|

Again, thank you all for reading! Please vote and comment! Every bit helps! <33

Love,

Author