Act II ○ THE DREAM

Padmé was a fugitive. Meaning, any planet she goes to that is under Imperial control, she couldn't go to.

Which was a big bummer.

Especially since Courscant was under major control. Thoughts on if Naboo was too crossed her mind.But what would she do if she returned there?

People would panic. Her "body" was in a casket. But she thought of her family.

Her mom, dad and her sister Sola. Along with her nieces Pooja and Ryo. She missed them so much.

As well as her own kids.

A few hours later, she landed on the planet of Florrum. She had no clue why she was there, but with her hood on, she exited the TIE.

Putting the locals lives at risk with the TIE was her top worry. Carefully, she blasted the nav computer and the wiring, only for a voice to snap her from her thoughts.

"I'm guessing that's stolen." It was a female's voice.

"Uhh yes. You're not Imperial?" Padmé didn't look up.

"Goodness no."

"Good. I'm running from them. Didn't want the locals to get caught in my mess."

" Locals? Pfft, this is a planet populated by pirates. "

"Oh. Who's the leader?"

" Hondo Ohnaka. Heard of him? "

"Vaguely." Padmé hops down, before turning to see the familiar face of...

Vader was walking around his quarters, extremely irritated. No lead on where she went. The tracker and nav computer was out, so they couldn't track her at all. No reports on a lone TIE.

He couldn't believe she was alive. That must've meant his kid was alive...

His kid!

Luke was his. He remembered hearing Beru and Padmé talking. Beru couldn't have kids due to a complication!

How could he have been so stupid? He held his son. The product of him. The boy who had a similar hair cut as he did when he was nine.

When he became a Jedi.

Carefully, he walked to his HoloPad, and pulled up a file on Padmé.

Was it disrespectful to mark her as alive? What if her parents saw? He respected and loved the Naberrie family, and couldn't bear to put them through that.

But why was there a body in her casket?

Someone who looked like-

She had decoys! Hand maidens that were replicas of her pretty much. But not nearly as beautiful in his eye.

And the one closest to her was Sabé Tsabin. The one who would take a bullet for Padmé without hesitation.

He couldn't believe the lengths these women went to. Just to hide Padmé from him. But Luke? He was on Tatooine, without his mother. Or father.

He get lost, but he was going to search for the one who always brought him back, no matter what.