Chapter 11

Ahsoka Tano.

Anakin's Padawan back during the Clone Wars.

She had orange skin, with white markings. Torgruta. That's what she was. Her race. 

And anyone could remember her from her fighting. Unlike any Jedi, she held her lightsabers in reverse grip. Note: lightsabers. She fought with two.

And dear stars, she had the best personality. She was funny, caring, reckless and fierce. 

However, when she left the Jedi Order, part of that happy go lucky, reckless charm wore off.

And Padmé was staring right at her.

"Ahsoka!?" Without hesitation, she pulls her into a hug.

The Torgruta hugs her back, just as shocked, "Senator Amidala!? I thought you were dead!"

"No...I'm alive." She pulls away to look at her.

"I'm sorry about Anakin..." Ahsoka knew Anakin turned to the Dark Side, but wasn't sure if she knew.

 "Me too...Obi-Wan said he turned to the Dark Side. But I know he's dead."

She decides not to tell her, afraid of the outcome, "I wish I knew you were alive sooner. Where have you been this whole time?"

 "Tatooine and Alderaan. Oh, you don't know. Um, right after Ani died...I gave birth to twins. Luke and Leia. Luke lives on Tatooine with the Lars, and Leia lives with Bail Organa."

 " Congrats. I'm guessing the Empire is why you don't have them? "

 "Ding ding ding. You're a smart one, 'Soka."

She laughs, "You were the smart one, I was the energetic one, Anakin was reckless and Obi-Wan was a mom."

 Padmé chuckles, "Indeed he was. Obi-Mom Kenobi."

She moves a few crates, sitting on one, "I've missed you all...have you heard from Obi-Wan?"

She sits next to her, "Yes. He's on Tatooine, going by Ben. "

 "Ben? Wow...that's um, that's odd."

"Mhm. Say...where were you? During the purge?"

"I was on Mandalore first. Darth Maul was there, ruling, and we captured him. On our way back, the Clones turned on me. Rex too. I managed to get his inhibitor chip removed, the one Fives warned us about. Jesse accused us of treason...and we crashed."

 " Wait...Rex is alive and...good? "

 "Yes. Along with Gregor and Wolfe. After that, I've been on my toes. "

The two women catch up, finally both at ease. 

Vader was doing mass research. He hadn't slept, and was not stopping till he found answers.

And then he found one of many.

The disappearance of Sabé Tsabin. 

She was reported missing the same day Padmé "died." The case for her is still ongoing, but if anyone was actually still looking, that was beyond him.

And then the report of Padmé's death came up. It talked about her past as Queen of Naboo, to Senator. 

It pained him, thinking of the years he's missed her. But of course, he wasn't going to stop searching, till she was back in his arms.