Chapter 5

Vader was angry at all this talk about Padmé being spotted on Tatooine. There was no way. He felt her death as if he died too.

But he did.

Anakin Skywalker is dead, and Vader arose. There was still traces of the lovable Ani within. So he had to see for himself.

With no time, he had his ship prepared and he was off, off to Tatooine. Mos Eisley to be exact. The stars looked bright around him, and he made the jump.

The last time he remembered going to Mos Eisley, was to find his mom, Shmi Skywalker.

And hatred arose from the Padawan at the time.

Sand crunched under his boots as he stepped out.

 "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating. And it gets everywhere. Not like here. Here, everything is soft, and smooth..."

 He recalled him and Padmé's first kiss. The softness of her skin as he brushed his fingers over her bare back. Her non hesitant lips sliding against his before pulling away.

His fist clenched, and he walked. 

A little boy was running around, and ran into Vader's legs. 

 "Sorry mister!" The boy apologizes . Anakin came out. Pushing Vader away.

 "You're okay. What's your name?" He asks, casual.

 "Kavaa trust u, sir?" The boy spoke Huttese.

 "Tagwa u can. Mee'm ani. But hagwa settah anything." He introduced himself as Ani.

 "Oh. I'm Luke. Luke Skywalker. It's nice to meet you sir." He extends a hand .

Luke? Padmé wanted to name their baby that if it was a boy. He grins under his helmet at that thought.

 But Skywalker!? Does that mean Owen had a kid? He felt proud for his brother, and patted Luke's shoulder.

 "I'm looking for someone named Padmé. Do you know her?" Anakin asks.

 "No. What does she look like?"

 He picks him up, holding him with one arm, while holding a holo pad in the other. A picture of her was on it. "That's her."

 " Oh! I bumped into her yesterday. She's really nice. " he holds onto Anakin.

 "Really? She seems really nice. Where can I find her?"

 "Well, she likes Gedere's Diner. You can get lots of bounties and news there."

Sure enough, a cloaked figure came from the diner, female. Her eyes were brown and lined in black . Carefully, she removed the hood and mask to talk to someone, and Anakin's heart stopped.

It was Padmé.

Her smile played at her lips, and when she talked, her perfectly white and even teeth flashed. She still had brown hair, but was tied back, only leaving a few strips in the front.

And her entire attire was different. He thought of her unique and crazy outfits, but this was different. She wore a black halter tank top, and tight pants, with weapon holsters. Plus, a large scarf and mask, and her cloak.

He felt his face go red, and felt dizzy at the sight of her. And she saw Vader. Since the armor and helmet covered Anakin. "Padmé..." He gasps.

She turned and looked at him, her eyes going wide at the sight of her son being held by Vader.

"Get away from him." She glares, walking over.

"What's it to you?" Vader spoke.

"He's an innocent boy, who doesn't need your tyrannical propaganda. "

" 'Tyrannical propaganda'? That's new. "

He put Luke down anyways, and was too shocked to go after the two as they ran.

He talked to his love.

And he made it a goal to have her back into his arms.