Chapter 10

She killed seventy eight stormtroopers.

Seventy eight.

That was a huge number. And in all honesty, she was tired. Running for so long worn her out. 

But she had to escape. Escape in some way. Then her eyes saw it.

A TIE fighter. Just what she needed.

Now she needed a way to get to one. They were all lined up in the main hangar. Ready for takeoff.

But every stormtrooper there surrounded her, and made way for a figure in all black. 

Darth Vader.

 "You again?" She spats, looking at him.

 "I can say the same to you. Such bravery. Striking a lone assault on a Star Destroyer." He looks at her.

 "I didn't want to. It was an accident coming here."

 " An accident? Tell me then, how did you get here? " he tried seeing her eyes, that were covered by the hood.

 "I was leaving Tatooine. Figured the Imperial vessel was headed for a planet, and thought I'd hitch a ride."

 " Plan didn't work, huh? " he sneers.

 "Oh it worked perfectly." She says sarcastically.

He crossed his arms, "You're foolishness will be your end." 

 "I don't think so. "

"And why is that?" 

" Because, the only fool here is you. "

"I'm the fool!? I didn't attack a squadron of stormtroopers on my own!"

"I didn't create such a weak Empire that can be destroyed by citizens!"

He was taken aback by that. "Who are you?"

She steps closer to the TIE, that was mere feet from her. "Why?"

" I'm astonished by your bravery. Who are you? " he repeats.

 "Padmé Amidala." She shoots a crate of explosives that was away a bit after removing her hood, jumping into the TIE. Before anyone could react, she took off, going into the unknown.

Vader stood shocked. He saw her face, and heard her name.

She's alive! He felt a small smile rise on his face. 

"I'll be Searching for you, my love." He whispers, walking away.