Chapter 20

Padmé stayed in her room until they arrived at Tatooine. She felt so stupid for waltzing back into his arms, she was blinded by the good he showed her so fast. All the wrong and evil things he did, she looked past, and it made her angry with herself.

Nevertheless, as soon as they landed, she walked out of the ship and ignored the man she called her husband.

What she found to wear was something she wore when she confessed her love to Anakin Skywalker. It was white pants that were skin tight, and the shirt was ripped, one sleeve was long, the other to her bicep, and her entire stomach showing. On her back, were the scars from the arena.

Anakin couldn't help but feel a sense of dread as he was ignored. Everything was going so good! He thought of the way her lips slid against his the other day, and how his hansd still fit perfectly against her hips and waist.

All he wanted was for her to be back in his arms. Just the thought of her made his stomach clench. He really wanted his wife back.

And the fact that they were going back for their four year old kids, made his heart beat even more. He met one of them, Luke. But Anakin thought it was a nephew he never knew about.

Padmé, however, knew it was her kid. She knew exactly where Leia was too. On Alderaan , with one of her most trusted friends and colleagues, Bail Organa.

Then something came to her mind. Ahsoka.

She thought how she had met her when she was hiding from the Imperials, and she thought of contacting her again. Would it be for the best?

As the two star crossed lovers walked through Mos Eisley, a familiar man caught their attention.

"Hello there, young one. How is everything going today?" The man spoke to a young boy. Luke. Padmé almost thought the young boy was little Ani, from the old times. When everything was better...

"Yeah. Auntie Beru gave me a few credits. I need some stuff for my speeder. And her farm." Luke grins.

"Be careful around here. See those stormtroopers? The guys in all white? They want to take your money, and all your power converters!" The man, who Padmé recognized as Obi-Wan Kenobi, said, tickling Luke.

He giggled, but nodded. "I need those! So I can help Auntie Beru and Uncle Owen!"

"Go ahead." He stood up straight, but his eyes met Padmé's, and then Anakin's, and as soon as he had eye contact with his old Padawan, his eyes narrowed to a glare.