Chapter 15

Her screams echoed the detention center. Palpatine had her in a torture contraption, something to hold her still, as he used his Sith lightning to torture her. And he used an Imperial torture droid, that used a drug on her. It was like a truth serum, but hurt her if she lied or resisted.

 "Why are you alive?" He repeated.

Padmé shook her head, gasping for breath. Vader wasn't allowed to come in, for Palpatine knew the two were once married.

 "What a shame..." Another round of pain.

 "Please!" She begged, squeezing her eyes shut. "No more..."

 " Then tell me how you are alive. " he glares.

 "I...no...I can't. Sabé...for...Luke...Leia..." She mumbles, too weak from the pain.

 "Sabé...your hand maiden. Who is Luke and Leia?" He presses on.

 "My...my...my kids." She whispers. The pain from the drug finally made her talk.

 "Where are they?"

 " Far away. Gone. "

He glared, but had a trooper bring her back to her cell. She's been there for four weeks. Each day was the same. She got interrogated, but so far, she's been able to resist.

Vader hadn't gotten to see her, and it enraged him. She was back, yet she was so set that he was dead, it upset him.

As he strode down the cells, he saw her. She looked broken and hurt. But when she saw him, she back farther into her cell. Fear.

He stopped at the front of her cell, when she yelled weakly, "Leave me alone. I'm sick of you Sith and Imperials, and your stupid Empire." Anger.

She cried angry, hot tears, that stung her eyes. "You took everything from me! You're Empire is the reason why everything is in ruin! You deserve pain!" Hate.

 The yelling hurt her throat, making her tremble and collapse onto the weak, creaky bed. Her head was pounding, and she felt in deep pain. Suffering.

Vader sighed, realizing it to be true. "I'm sorry. If only you knew..." He left,the cape floating behind him gracefully as he walked away.

"If I knew what...?" She was left with that question, alone and afraid.